Main St Confectionary Cinnamon Buns??

It is probably a reflection of my age but an item about expanding the Main Street Confectionary caught my eye and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe, if they take over the hat shop, if it wouldn't be a lovely opportunity to bring back a certain cinnamon bun?  A small revival of the Main Street Bakery?   Perhaps in honour of the 50th ???

As I said, it's a probably a reflection of age but that WOULD be a reason to celebrate ! 

(PS I know a certain large corporation up the street would likely not be happy about that)

18 hours ago, lightbikes said:

It is probably a reflection of my age but an item about expanding the Main Street Confectionary caught my eye and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe, if they take over the hat shop, if it wouldn't be a lovely opportunity to bring back a certain cinnamon bun?  A small revival of the Main Street Bakery?   Perhaps in honour of the 50th ???

As I said, it's a probably a reflection of age but that WOULD be a reason to celebrate ! 

(PS I know a certain large corporation up the street would likely not be happy about that)

The bean counters would probably have them use the Pillsbury ones in a can!

6 hours ago, Travisma said:

The bean counters would probably have them use the Pillsbury ones in a can!

Oh lordy you are probably right - I never even thought of that.  I was just being wistful.  And probably delusional too! LOL