Cast Members can now show tattoos and have gender inclusive hair styles

From Forbes.

Disney will relax its restrictions on theme park employees’ appearances to include some visible tattoos, “gender-inclusive” hairstyles and other features, the company announced Tuesday, as part of a broader push toward inclusion and diversity at the company’s decades-old theme parks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/04/13/disney-theme-park-employees-cast-members-can-now-have-tattoos-and-gender-inclusive-hairstyles-for-first-time-ever/?sh=741922584818

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Forgive my ignorance but what is a gender inclusive hairstyle?

FIts any gender(neutral). Females with what are normally male styles and males with what are normally female styles.  

2 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

FIts any gender(neutral). Females with what are normally male styles and males with what are normally female styles.  

I’ve heard the term gender neutral as it refers to hairstyles. I just never heard of gender inclusive.  I guess they are using the term the same as gender neutral. 

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I’ve heard the term gender neutral as it refers to hairstyles. I just never heard of gender inclusive.  I guess they are using the term the same as gender neutral. 

Yep...  Neutral or includes both genders or however many there are now..