That’s great news. 
I wonder when it will reopen???

Disney announced back in January they were bringing back FOTLK performers and technicians.  And I haven’t heard when it will reopen. Call no that hoop Dee Doo is not as complex have a show so hopefully they’ll have it open sooner than later.

1 hour ago, DinDavie said:

The same kitchen supports both the Hoop dee doo and the Trails End Restaurant.  I hope this is a very good sign for things to return back to normal. 

We were told a few weeks ago by a cast member that they are working on a family style approach to Trails End instead of a buffet.  It will be interesting to see how they pull it off.  I will really miss the way P&Js is set up now though.

1 hour ago, djsamuel said:

We were told a few weeks ago by a cast member that they are working on a family style approach to Trails End instead of a buffet.  It will be interesting to see how they pull it off.  I will really miss the way P&Js is set up now though.

I haven’t been to P&J’s.  Where exactly is it?

Now this could be really exciting for us.  Assuming Canadians will finally be allowed to cross the border my daughter has booked a campsite for eight of us to actually go to the Fort in January 2022.  We have a new family member who has never been to WDW!   And we (hubby and I) haven't stayed at the Fort in over 4 years.  At this point all our fingers are crossed!!!  

16 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Agreed. While I always felt that I got my money’s worth eating at Trail’s End, it has been a treat getting to use the seating to eat take out food.  I won’t miss the dinner buffet too much, but I will definitely miss breakfast. 

TCD

I feel the same.  I much preferred the breakfast buffet.  Of course if they have a good selection for family style, it may be just as good since it will still be all you can eat. 

I'm wondering how many of the servers will be coming back.  Ken is over at Le Cellier and Paulette is a greeter at Jock Lindsay's and apparently really likes it.