On 5/5/2021 at 2:21 PM, Robin said:

Thanks!

On 5/5/2021 at 10:24 PM, Disneymommaof6 said:

Thank you for posting this. I love to know what’s happening. It’s a little Fort fix and this one brings back fond memories.  I went to the Fort for Mother’s Day (and the week following) with my kids and my momma about 6 years ago. Good times. 

You’re both welcome. I am always interested in seeing what movies they have playing, and I have many great memories from the campfire program. 

Something encouraging that I noticed from the May schedule is that they have returned to having a movie every night. That was not the case when we were at the Fort in March and earlier in the pandemic.

Something discouraging is that the sing-along and Chip and Dale have not returned. I am beginning to wonder if those features will be permanently cut. I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

TCD

2 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Something discouraging is that the sing-along and Chip and Dale have not returned. I am beginning to wonder if those features will be permanently cut. I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

TCD

Hard to sing with a mask on...😂

17 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

You’re both welcome. I am always interested in seeing what movies they have playing, and I have many great memories from the campfire program. 

Something encouraging that I noticed from the May schedule is that they have returned to having a movie every night. That was not the case when we were at the Fort in March and earlier in the pandemic.

TCD

Nice to see my complaints are still being taken seriously and Lemonaide Mouth has not returned 

18 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Hard to sing with a mask on...😂

Yet the Frozen sing-along has been open in Hollywood Studios since early October.

3 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Nice to see my complaints are still being taken seriously and Lemonaide Mouth has not returned 

You have a gift for finding the silver lining in everything.

TCD