Breaking news at Walt Disney World regarding masks

12 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Come on Trails End!!

13 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Masks in out door common areas will now be optional. 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/#drawer-card-faceCoverings

One step closet to normalcy!

I went to SeaWorld San Antonio yesterday.  The temp check tent is still up, but all panels are open and no line / temp check before the entrance.  Official policy is on the honor system.  Masks not required at all if you are vaccinated. 

5 hours ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Have fun.....

Thank you!  We’re in SD right now, which is one of my favorites.  Heading back home to visit family in WA, then we’ll hit Glacier in MT and Teddy Roosevelt in ND (which is a new state for us!☺️).  Love seeing our national parks🥰

7 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thank you!  We’re in SD right now, which is one of my favorites.  Heading back home to visit family in WA, then we’ll hit Glacier in MT and Teddy Roosevelt in ND (which is a new state for us!☺️).  Love seeing our national parks🥰

Theodore Roosevelt National Park is one I haven't been to but really want to see.  Please let us know how you like it.  Haven't been to Glacier either but heard it is beautiful.  Hope to get there to one day soon.  

On 5/19/2021 at 3:58 AM, djsamuel said:

Theodore Roosevelt National Park is one I haven't been to but really want to see.  Please let us know how you like it.  Haven't been to Glacier either but heard it is beautiful.  Hope to get there to one day soon.  

I too have heard it’s beautiful.  My end game with Glacier, was Banff.  But, who knows when travel into Canada will relax.  We had reservations for both Banff and Glacier last year, but when the border and east Glacier closed, we opted for Devils Tower, Yellowstone, the Tetons and Mt. Rushmore instead (all of which, were FANTASTIC ❤️).  North Dakota should be interesting and another “state sticker” for our RV map ☺️

On 5/19/2021 at 7:00 AM, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Say "Hi" to George, Abe, Tom and Teddy for us...😄😁

Haha...will do!😄

We did the Black Hills also last year and it was great, we came across 90 and also hit The Corn Palace and then ventured into Minnesota and got to see the Spam Museum, now don't everyone get jealous over that one :foolish:

On 5/21/2021 at 4:08 AM, dblr....Rennie said:

We did the Black Hills also last year and it was great, we came across 90 and also hit The Corn Palace and then ventured into Minnesota and got to see the Spam Museum, now don't everyone get jealous over that one :foolish:

Yes!  Grumpy had told me about the Corn Palace, so we visited there last year as well.  We did, however, skip the Spam Museum 😂   Spent a Morning at the Laura Ingalls homestead in De Smet.... that was neat.