We always make sure there is only one transponder at a time with us so we keep one in the Kenworth and one in our main car, in De we have only the motorized units linked to the transponder not the camper it gets charged correctly every time

On 6/1/2021 at 11:09 AM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

The trip to NE is not until June 2022, so yes, that's why I'll order or pickup the Pro pass when I'm in FL in Jan. Although, I really wish it could be a sticker. Set it and forget it. The transponder gets moved every time you clean the windshield or left in the glovebox and a potential for forgetting it. :(

Oops. I read your original post the other way around for some reason. Now you know why my wife is the social director and keeper of the schedules.

15 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

We always make sure there is only one transponder at a time with us so we keep one in the Kenworth and one in our main car, in De we have only the motorized units linked to the transponder not the camper it gets charged correctly every time

I only have 2 transponders.  The one in my truck has to remain in my truck as it is their "commercial" transponder because of my 14000k GVW.  The other one is usually on the windshield of the Challenger but I will grab it if I need it wile driving the other cars.  For, PA I was told that anything with axles that will be rolling on the toll road must have their plate registered, thus the reason for my car trailer and the 5th wheel being on the account

8 hours ago, bhall said:

I only have 2 transponders.  The one in my truck has to remain in my truck as it is their "commercial" transponder because of my 14000k GVW.  The other one is usually on the windshield of the Challenger but I will grab it if I need it wile driving the other cars.  For, PA I was told that anything with axles that will be rolling on the toll road must have their plate registered, thus the reason for my car trailer and the 5th wheel being on the account

I guess each state has their own rules, our transponders are the small white and we have one in the Kenworth and one in the Explorer that are always used but will move one to our other car if needed, not sure if the camper is registered to the account but we never have a issue. Also when we got ours Delaware had no charge for the transponders now I think it's $20 each