Edit July 8 with link to menus:::2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival starts July 15

The EPCOT 2021 Food and Wine Festival has been announced.

Guests Can Treat Themselves to a Flavorful Journey at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE®, Beginning July 15

This summer, Guests can embark on a tasty tour across six continents at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® at Walt Disney World Resort. This delicious celebration, which kicks off July 15 and runs through Nov. 20, features a full menu of new flavors and sips along with live entertainment, family activities and more. That’s 129 days of fun for the entire family!

Global Marketplaces will serve up a host of international flavors, including fan-favorite dishes from Hawai’i, Australia, Germany, Canada and Greece, as well as new spicy, savory and sweet plates to please Guests’ palate. We’ll have more details on specific menu items in an upcoming Foodie Guide, but there are new Global Marketplace concepts coming to Morocco, The American Adventure and throughout the park in July, with even more marketplaces opening in the fall.

CORKCICLE is the presenting sponsor for this year’s festival, and Guests can visit Shimmering Sips Global Marketplace and four other locations during the event to discover several sparkling beverage options available for purchase in an exclusive keepsake CORKCICLE premium beverage container.

Guests can also commemorate their visit and bring the culinary magic home with other official event merchandise created just for the festival, including apparel, home décor, trading pins and more.

Popular entertainment is back too, with performances by Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and Jammin’ Chefs. The festival will also open with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live-music concert series performed Friday through Monday evenings. Local bands from across Central Florida will take to the America Gardens Theatre stage, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.

For families, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will send kids of all ages on a savory scavenger hunt around the festival. Another way for families to have fun together is by participating in Emile’s Fromage Montage. Guests will find new ways to experience cheese when they purchase five participating dishes from select Global Marketplaces, including a passionfruit cheesecake with toasted macadamia nuts. Collect five stamps and scurry over to Shimmering Sips for a prize!

5 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:
The EPCOT 2021 Food and Wine Festival has been announced.

Guests Can Treat Themselves to a Flavorful Journey at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE®, Beginning July 15

This summer, Guests can embark on a tasty tour across six continents at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® at Walt Disney World Resort. This delicious celebration, which kicks off July 15 and runs through Nov. 20, features a full menu of new flavors and sips along with live entertainment, family activities and more. That’s 129 days of fun for the entire family!

Global Marketplaces will serve up a host of international flavors, including fan-favorite dishes from Hawai’i, Australia, Germany, Canada and Greece, as well as new spicy, savory and sweet plates to please Guests’ palate. We’ll have more details on specific menu items in an upcoming Foodie Guide, but there are new Global Marketplace concepts coming to Morocco, The American Adventure and throughout the park in July, with even more marketplaces opening in the fall.

CORKCICLE is the presenting sponsor for this year’s festival, and Guests can visit Shimmering Sips Global Marketplace and four other locations during the event to discover several sparkling beverage options available for purchase in an exclusive keepsake CORKCICLE premium beverage container.

Guests can also commemorate their visit and bring the culinary magic home with other official event merchandise created just for the festival, including apparel, home décor, trading pins and more.

Popular entertainment is back too, with performances by Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and Jammin’ Chefs. The festival will also open with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live-music concert series performed Friday through Monday evenings. Local bands from across Central Florida will take to the America Gardens Theatre stage, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.

For families, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will send kids of all ages on a savory scavenger hunt around the festival. Another way for families to have fun together is by participating in Emile’s Fromage Montage. Guests will find new ways to experience cheese when they purchase five participating dishes from select Global Marketplaces, including a passionfruit cheesecake with toasted macadamia nuts. Collect five stamps and scurry over to Shimmering Sips for a prize!

The festival is available with valid theme park admission and a park reservation for the same date.

That’s great news for us. We will actually be there July 15. Do you think they’ll have all of the festival boots open on the first day?That’s great news for us. We will actually be there July 15. Do you think they’ll have all of the festival boots open on the first day?

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

That’s great news for us. We will actually be there July 15. Do you think they’ll have all of the festival boots open on the first day?That’s great news for us. We will actually be there July 15. Do you think they’ll have all of the festival boots open on the first day?

They generally do. 

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

They generally do. 

That’s great to know. It would SMB to arrive at F&W and some of the food booths were closed. 

it seemed like last year there were fewer food choices. But maybe it was just me or Covid.   what do y’all think?

1 minute ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

That’s great to know. It would SMB to arrive at F&W and some of the food booths were closed. 

it seemed like last year there were fewer food choices. But maybe it was just me or Covid.   what do y’all think?

Last year was a Taste of Food Abd Wine due to Covid. This year doesn’t mention a taste. That’s about as much guess work as I have until it they release more. 

24 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Last year was a Taste of Food Abd Wine due to Covid. This year doesn’t mention a taste. That’s about as much guess work as I have until it they release more.  

your right. I forgot about that key word…”Taste”.  
I hope it will be as it has been in years past. 

1 hour ago, keith_h said:

Is it starting earlier this year? I seem to remember it usually beginning around the the first of September, give or take, after traditional calendar schools had started back up.

Its been getting earlier and I think because they arent doing the Eat to the Beat series they extended this instead. 

15 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

your right. I forgot about that key word…”Taste”.  
I hope it will be as it has been in years past. 

FYI. doing some digging while stuck on hold this morning 9 booths it lokos arent opening till October 1. 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/food-wine-marketplaces/

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

FYI. doing some digging while stuck on hold this morning 9 booths it lokos arent opening till October 1. 

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/food-wine-marketplaces/

Thanks for the update. 
that stinks for our July trip. 
they have good ones not opening till October.  
But my DW, DD, and myself will be back in October for F&W and ratatouille

• Katman1356...Jason changed the title to Edit July 8 with link to menus:::2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival starts July 15