Does anyone know the current conditions at the Fort? What is the current mask policy?   Is the self-serve drink refill station open at the pool?  P& J’s?
 Is the pool still physically distanced, with a waiting line?   Does anyone have the June activity calendar?  Are the fire pits at the movie available?  Any other info would be appreciated too. Thanks. 

They are still practicing social distancing at the pool.  I was there last week and found we could usually get in but there was a waiting line on friday so we left.  I didn't buy any drings as I brought my own but the snack bar was open.  There is no longer a cast member telling people on the golf carts to put on their masks but they do ask you to put a mask on the the trading posts and PJ's  It has  been announced that as of June 15 you will no longer be required to wear a mask in most places on property.  I should also mention that the day temperatures are now around 95-96 so the pool is important.  I hope you are not planning on camping in a tent with a large party of 6.  The park is a little crowded but doable.  There are more restaurants open but they close at 8pm.  Still no fireworks.

Thank you for the information. I love hearing from someone who has recently been at the Fort. I’m happy to hear that masks are no longer required while on golf carts. That was one of the things that rankled when we were there in February (party of 9).  I’m glad more restaurants are open. We encountered some problems finding a place to eat especially near park closing times. 
 I wish the fireworks were back in the offerings. It seems like they should be coming back soon since they have announced decreased physical distancing in the parks. I wonder if it’s more about the bottom line $$ than protecting visitors at this point. Hopefully they will be back before the summer is over. I would love to see the Chip and Dale singalong come back too.     We (party of 10) have reservations for the second week in August. Too hot for a tent without a doubt. We tent camped at the Fort two years in a row in January/February. It was abnormally cold those two winters. We slept with hoodies on, electric heaters and heated blankets. Brrrrr  I won’t say we were miserable since we were in the happiest place on earth but it wasn’t the best of circumstances.  Fortunately, we now have a Keystone Passport 3400QD. The bunk room has 4 double beds. It isn’t a luxury model but you can’t beat it when you are camping with a bunch of kids.  
Thanks again for the info and I hope y’all had a good trip. 

14 hours ago, Disneymommaof6 said:

Thank y’all for the info!  Any other info would be appreciated too. 

What was the movie situation like now?

The movies are showing each night but if I recall correctly, no campfire or characters.