Nighttime Spectaculars returning July 1!!

What could be more perfect this year than a summertime visit to a Disney theme park? As we continue to see more communities adjust and ease COVID-19 guidelines, there’s a new sense of optimism with many positive signs moving forward. We’re encouraged by it too, seeing more families making travel plans, friends dining out together more often and more Americans returning to work. And at Disney theme parks, we’re gradually bringing back more of our beloved park experiences.
A Disney tradition since 1957, fireworks shows are what Walt Disney called the perfect “kiss goodnight” at the close of a magical day, and this summer the skies above Disney theme parks will sparkle with color once more. Beginning in July, just in time for the nation’s Independence Day celebrations, our incredibly popular nighttime fireworks spectaculars are returning to Disney parks!

At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, July 1 marks the start of nightly fireworks performances at Magic Kingdom Park and EPCOT. “Happily Ever After” will transform Cinderella Castle with lights, projections and pyrotechnics, as moments from favorite Disney stories encourage Guests to grab hold of their dreams and make them come true. And as part of the ongoing transformation of EPCOT, “EPCOT Forever” will produce a spectacle of fireworks, music and lighting effects over World Showcase Lagoon, highlighting the themes of innovation, exploration, imagination and celebration at the core of the park’s past, present and future.

As Disneyland Park in California welcomes back all guests, the fun starts July 4 with “Mickey’s Mix Magic” presented nightly throughout the summer. State-of-the-art projections, show lighting and lasers will transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a dazzling, family fun dance party that goes sky high with fireworks to celebrate the leader of the club, Mickey Mouse.

If Guests simply can’t wait until their next visit to see some Disney fireworks, they can enjoy a virtual viewing of “Happily Ever After” right now with #DisneyMagicMoments at home. And stay tuned for opportunities to join us for upcoming live streams this summer!
9 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:
What could be more perfect this year than a summertime visit to a Disney theme park? As we continue to see more communities adjust and ease COVID-19 guidelines, there’s a new sense of optimism with many positive signs moving forward. We’re encouraged by it too, seeing more families making travel plans, friends dining out together more often and more Americans returning to work. And at Disney theme parks, we’re gradually bringing back more of our beloved park experiences.
A Disney tradition since 1957, fireworks shows are what Walt Disney called the perfect “kiss goodnight” at the close of a magical day, and this summer the skies above Disney theme parks will sparkle with color once more. Beginning in July, just in time for the nation’s Independence Day celebrations, our incredibly popular nighttime fireworks spectaculars are returning to Disney parks!

At Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, July 1 marks the start of nightly fireworks performances at Magic Kingdom Park and EPCOT. “Happily Ever After” will transform Cinderella Castle with lights, projections and pyrotechnics, as moments from favorite Disney stories encourage Guests to grab hold of their dreams and make them come true. And as part of the ongoing transformation of EPCOT, “EPCOT Forever” will produce a spectacle of fireworks, music and lighting effects over World Showcase Lagoon, highlighting the themes of innovation, exploration, imagination and celebration at the core of the park’s past, present and future.

As Disneyland Park in California welcomes back all guests, the fun starts July 4 with “Mickey’s Mix Magic” presented nightly throughout the summer. State-of-the-art projections, show lighting and lasers will transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a dazzling, family fun dance party that goes sky high with fireworks to celebrate the leader of the club, Mickey Mouse.

If Guests simply can’t wait until their next visit to see some Disney fireworks, they can enjoy a virtual viewing of “Happily Ever After” right now with #DisneyMagicMoments at home. And stay tuned for opportunities to join us for upcoming live streams this summer!

Sweet! 

Come on Trails End!!

46 minutes ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

That’s awesome! I’ve been looking forward to seeing the Epcot Forever show. 
and we will be there this July. 

Orlando in July?!  That’s crazy talk 😂

I agree... I think we’ll need proof with pictures 😉

9 hours ago, lightbikes said:

and if we can finally travel in December or January we will be able to see this - fingers crossed !

Are they talking about opening the dang border?   We made it to Glacier this month, but Banff is really my end-game ❤️

6 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Are they talking about opening the dang border?   We made it to Glacier this month, but Banff is really my end-game ❤️

Most of Canada is open now for internal travel except for a few isolated spots that are still restricted.  However there is speculation that June 22 is possible but more likely July 21.  I think they want to keep us all home until all the kiddos are out of school.  

However,  I can't see how the border can stay closed much longer, Manitoba is over 70% of 12 year's and up vaccinated at this point with at least 1 dose and the second doses are being given everywhere.  Both hubby and I have our second dose as do our kids.  Only the grandchildren haven't had their second dose.  There are a couple of provinces (Ontario & Newfoundland & Labrador that are a bit further behind but everyone else is doing well.  

So cross your fingers !!!

3 hours ago, lightbikes said:

Most of Canada is open now for internal travel except for a few isolated spots that are still restricted.  However there is speculation that June 22 is possible but more likely July 21.  I think they want to keep us all home until all the kiddos are out of school.  

However,  I can't see how the border can stay closed much longer, Manitoba is over 70% of 12 year's and up vaccinated at this point with at least 1 dose and the second doses are being given everywhere.  Both hubby and I have our second dose as do our kids.  Only the grandchildren haven't had their second dose.  There are a couple of provinces (Ontario & Newfoundland & Labrador that are a bit further behind but everyone else is doing well.  

So cross your fingers !!!

Congratulations Canada!!!