Masks again required indoors starting July 30th.

From FOX35:

Walt Disney World says face coverings will be required in certain parts of the resort starting this weekend.  The new rules apply "regardless of vaccination status," Disney posted on its website.

Beginning July 30, face-coverings are required for all guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail, and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status. 

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/disney-to-once-again-require-masks-for-all-guests-while-indoors-beginning-july-30

9 hours ago, Disneymommaof6 said:

We may not visit again until masks are not required again

Praying everyone stays safe

We have plans to go for two weeks, the beginning of November.  We too will not return if masks are required.  Masks have always been about control (which we can take to the debate forum) I say this only to point out that now that the shot has been pushed, nothing will change because change means giving up control.   Boosters will be required and they will push for papers (passports).   America is at a dangerous tipping point.

But yeah... not going back.  

I will admit, this mama broke down last night when I saw the announcement.  

3 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

We have plans to go for two weeks, the beginning of November.  We too will not return if masks are required.  Masks have always been about control (which we can take to the debate forum) I say this only to point out that now that the shot has been pushed, nothing will change because change means giving up control.   Boosters will be required and they will push for papers (passports).   America is at a dangerous tipping point.

But yeah... not going back.  

I will admit, this mama broke down last night when I saw the announcement.  

Well said!!  We went earlier (February) this year. I didn’t like the masks but we played along. It had been a rough year for many reasons and we needed the escape. Control is the issue and America is on the precipice sliding toward more and more governmental control. Sad. Praying for a turnaround and for common sense to return. 
I recently read an article (WESH 2) about the Orange County tax collector’s office.  It was requiring its employees be vaccinated because having non-vaccinated employees who could spread Covid 19 to the vaccinated was an unsafe working environment.  Wait a minute, if the vaccine works how can the vaccinated get it and if they can get it, then they could potentially be the spreaders, right?  Where’s the logic?

3 hours ago, Disneymommaof6 said:

Well said!!  We went earlier (February) this year. I didn’t like the masks but we played along. It had been a rough year for many reasons and we needed the escape. Control is the issue and America is on the precipice sliding toward more and more governmental control. Sad. Praying for a turnaround and for common sense to return
I recently read an article (WESH 2) about the Orange County tax collector’s office.  It was requiring its employees be vaccinated because having non-vaccinated employees who could spread Covid 19 to the vaccinated was an unsafe working environment.  Wait a minute, if the vaccine works how can the vaccinated get it and if they can get it, then they could potentially be the spreaders, right?  Where’s the logic?

We too are praying.

Yep.  Either it works or it doesn't (understanding that nothing is 100%, but an effective vaccine will be up there).  The same as with requiring the shot, to protect those who did not take it.  What?  Why would that even be a goal?  There is no shortage of this shot and each person who wants one, can absolutely get one.  So having to "protect" the non-vaccinated is a bs excuse.  Additionally, what about natural immunity?  This seems to have no weight which is completely absurd.   Even if you've had the virus, recovered and now have natural immunity apparently that's no good and you should still take the shot.  What?! 

The children:   With the last census on record, our country had 60M that are 17 and under.  The census of 2020 (that report is slated to be out in September), projections are coming in at over 70M that are 17 and under.  So.. even if we stick with the 60M, do you know how many deaths there have been in those 60M?   Less than 400.  A child has a greater chance of dying in a car crash.  But yes, let's cover their face, restrict activities (because if we don't fight, that's coming again) and shove a needle in their arm... a needle with something that has no long term studies, but one which VAERS is showing adverse reactions to (yes, all vaccines can experience this, but my point is why risk it with children??).   I only know all of this, as I pulled up the latest stats yesterday.  Additionally... did you know that ages 49 to 18 represent 72% of all covid cases, but only 4.8% of the deaths   The CDC is reporting 114.6M cases of covid and 163.3M fully vaccinated.  That's 277.9M  that have been exposed, but they want to continue to push fear and control.  Even if some who had the virus still took the shot, I can't imagine that number is more than 20M.  This takes us down to 257.9M that have been exposed, but then you add another 40M (adjusted for 12 and over) children who cannot/should not get the shot and that puts us at a number of 297.9M out of roughly 331M people.  What in the world?!   What our government is doing is insane and it needs to stop.

But, that's okay... because they'll just keep printing monopoly money and Americans will stay home with their Neflix and Amazon deliveries.  Paper money that has the same value, as what you can print out yourself at home.... the only difference (for some reason), is it's not illegal for the federal government to do it.   Again (sorry mods), I'll jump off now as I know this topic is not under the debate forum ^_^