21m 
Imagineer Zach Riddley shared a sneak peek this morning of Club Cool, which will soon return to EPCOT in a new location! 🥤
The location will open “very soon,” and guests will be able to “taste test popular Coca-Cola flavors from different countries.” This DOES include Beverly which will have a spot on the soda fountain upon reopening! 😁
239470777_4649559285068130_6980168504865

239563437_4649559305068128_7653179332700

239697699_4649559255068133_4967839723493

27 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

I can't imagine they will let people fill their own cups.  Maybe they'll have a CM manning it, or have some sort of motion sensing auto filling dispensers to minimize touch. 

Last I heard they reopened the self serve at the resorts and the Fort.  

1 hour ago, Grumpy and Grandma said:

Last I heard they reopened the self serve at the resorts and the Fort.  

I get that, and it doesn't bother me.  I'd just be surprised if Club Cool reopened with the same setup as it used to have.  People take those little cups, drink it, then take that same cup (even if supposed to grab a new cup) and push it up against the dispenser to try another flavor, leaving their saliva residue on the machine.  Or, if they have the machines where you have to push the button, that's an awful lot of drinking, touching cups, touching machines, etc.  Way too many opportunities for cross contamination considering the precautions Disney seems to take.  Or maybe Disney is assuming that Beverly acts as a decontaminant.  It certainly tastes like one.