DCL-"World's Best"

Disney Cruise Line was voted the No. 1 Mega-ship Ocean Cruise Line in the 2021 World's Best Awards — and it's only getting better.

With incredible programming for kids and adults alike, world-class entertainment, unique dining experiences, and a hefty sprinkle of Disney magic, Disney Cruise Line continuously wows guests of all ages. So it's no wonder Travel + Leisure readers voted it the No. 1 Mega-ship Ocean Cruise Line in the 2021 World's Best Awards.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/disney-cruise-line-2021-worlds-best-awards

27 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I wonder how much Disney paid for that ranking?  Don’t get me wrong, I love DCL, but their newest ship is 9 years old, and their competitors have much newer, nicer, and technically advanced ships. Something is fishy about this award. 

TCD

A ship is a ship it's the service and experiences that count in my opinion. DCL has 1 CM for every 1.7 passengers and the average across the cruise industry is 1 CM for every 2.5 passengers..