New "Finding Nemo The Musical" for 2022

This is probably my favorite show @ WDW and I must say I was pretty bummed when I saw "some other site" (not gonna name them) reporting that FNTM was being canceled forever.  Thankfully like more than a few other stories that site has reported, it wasn't true! Not a lot of info here, and part of me thinks they only put this out now because of the traction that other story got and a whole lot of "NO!!!" reaction from fans.

Official from Disney Parks blog...

New Updated Finding Nemo Musical Coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park in 2022

Shawn Slater

by Shawn Slater, Senior Communications Manager, Disney Live Entertainment

When my twin boys were little, “Nemo” was one of their first words. They loved the movie, and seeing it come to life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom would always put grins on their faces and a tear in my eye. “Finding Nemo — The Musical” has been delighting our guests since 2007, and I’m excited to tell you a reimagined show, based on the same beloved characters, will debut in 2022. 

“Finding Nemo — The Musical”

Although our Disney Live Entertainment team is still in the early stages of development for the show, the musical retelling of this underwater tale of family, friendship and kindness will feature new story material, as well as fan favorite songs such as “In the Big Blue World” and “Go with the Flow.”

Stay tuned to Disney Parks Blog for updates on this new show as we get closer to its debut next year.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/09/new-updated-finding-nemo-musical-coming-to-disneys-animal-kingdom-theme-park-in-2022/?fbclid=IwAR2tPHhqUpd-axDcW3FmJlzt48GIkqhvP3cIUiZbAlqN9TNLEt98IgmsH0M