Halloween... no trick or treating??

Someone on a fb page posted a "site decoration rules" card, that apparently was handed out to him at the Fort.  The last line said, "Giveaways of any kind (e.g. food, candy, toys) are prohibited."

Seriously?!

I know that they said this last year and that folks still made it happen but really... are they playing that line again this year?!

21 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Someone on a fb page posted a "site decoration rules" card, that apparently was handed out to him at the Fort.  The last line said, "Giveaways of any kind (e.g. food, candy, toys) are prohibited."

Seriously?!

I know that they said this last year and that folks still made it happen but really... are they playing that line again this year?!

I think they are doing that to “protect” themselves.  Last year for Covid the rules were you couldn’t HAND out candy, but you could leave it on a table for people to pick up on their own.

7 hours ago, Travisma said:

I think they are doing that to “protect” themselves.  Last year for Covid the rules were you couldn’t HAND out candy, but you could leave it on a table for people to pick up on their own.

Thank you

7 hours ago, Travisma said:

But Club Cool recently reopened with help-yourself push button beverage machines that people will be touching all day while drinking from saliva coated cups.  Makes perfect sense.  

5 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

But Club Cool recently reopened with help-yourself push button beverage machines that people will be touching all day while drinking from saliva coated cups.  Makes perfect sense.  

Hey don’t question Disneys logic!  After all 30 foot TT qualify as a pop up, tent, or van camper in the partial loops!

11 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Here's to a normal-ish Halloween at the Fort!  Hope all of you that will be there have a fabulous time.  🙂

Thanks, Mo.  We will be there... kind-of.  The Fort overbooked and Jason worked with Disney to get us some pretty nice perks, for staying the weekend over at Port Orleans (even with crazy pup Simon :lol:), but we will still have access into the Fort.  For the most part, I imagine we'll only sleep at the resort.  Then again...I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so I may sleep in the rig out in the lot :lol:

11 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thanks, Mo.  We will be there... kind-of.  The Fort overbooked and Jason worked with Disney to get us some pretty nice perks, for staying the weekend over at Port Orleans (even with crazy pup Simon :lol:), but we will still have access into the Fort.  For the most part, I imagine we'll only sleep at the resort.  Then again...I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so I may sleep in the rig out in the lot :lol:

Oh gosh, what a crazy situation!  Glad they're getting you some perks as compensation at least (and I'm with you on sleeping in the rig - LOL)

Good luck with Simon! I'm trying to imagine my 2 in a hotel room... (yeah...) and I hope y'all are able to enjoy the Fort as much as possible!

17 hours ago, Duane said:

Nacole,  How long will you guys be there?  I arrive on Monday, 11/1 and leave on Wednesday 11/10...

Yay!!  We move over the Fort on the 1st... still working out the end date.  We have reservations as long as you, just looking at a couple of things.  

See you soon!