Fort wilderness reservation guest changing mid stay

My kids and I are staying at the Fort in January. My nieces and my brother are going down when we go. They will go home after a week. My friend and her son are coming for week two of our stay. After they leave, we hope to spend a few more weeks for just our family. How do I handle our resort reservation’s guest list?  We will be within our limit of ten individuals at all times but I need to have our guests on the reservations so that we can make park pass reservations and ADRs as soon as it is possible. Is there a way to add them for specific dates on the reservations? Has anyone on here done this?  

Does the total number of people fit on their at one time?  I am guessing not. If it is all one length of stay there is no way ahead of time to get everyone on the reservation for certain portions of time. 

With that said you don’t need a reservation to make Park Passes. And for dining unless it is a prepaid meal you only need a lead guest. 

the o lot thing you can look at doing for the people coming and going is adding as Day Guests once you are checked in if it puts you over your totals. 

6 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Does the total number of people fit on their at one time?  I am guessing not. If it is all one length of stay there is no way ahead of time to get everyone on the reservation for certain portions of time. 

With that said you don’t need a reservation to make Park Passes. And for dining unless it is a prepaid meal you only need a lead guest. 

the o lot thing you can look at doing for the people coming and going is adding as Day Guests once you are checked in if it puts you over your totals. 

Thank you for answering my question. I was afraid that’s how it would be. There will only be 10 on our site at any time. I was hoping to also be able to take advantage of the hotel guests’ early entry to the parks. Using their Magic Bands for the comfort stations and entering the front gate or pool will also be problematic if they aren’t registered guests.  I am afraid to call and ask them to split up my stay. I’m too afraid I’d lose the reservation altogether. 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:30 PM, Disneymommaof6 said:

Thank you for answering my question. I was afraid that’s how it would be. There will only be 10 on our site at any time. I was hoping to also be able to take advantage of the hotel guests’ early entry to the parks. Using their Magic Bands for the comfort stations and entering the front gate or pool will also be problematic if they aren’t registered guests.  I am afraid to call and ask them to split up my stay. I’m too afraid I’d lose the reservation altogether. 

Comfort stations are only locked from midnight to 6.  No bands needed to enter pool.  If you have bands from previous visits and you’ve kept them active others can use them to get in thru the gate.  Just don’t try to use them for a park entrance.

8 hours ago, Travisma said:

Comfort stations are only locked from midnight to 6.  No bands needed to enter pool.  If you have bands from previous visits and you’ve kept them active others can use them to get in thru the gate.  Just don’t try to use them for a park entrance.

You can't have park tickets put on old bands?

31 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

You can't have park tickets put on old bands?

The bands are linked to the person on My Disney Experience account. The tickets get linked to the persons account as well. If they are linked to a different account from the Magic bands they cant really use both. And old bands cant be transferred in MDE. Once linked they cant be transferred. 

On 10/13/2021 at 6:15 PM, Katman1356...Jason said:

The bands are linked to the person on My Disney Experience account. The tickets get linked to the persons account as well. If they are linked to a different account from the Magic bands they cant really use both. And old bands cant be transferred in MDE. Once linked they cant be transferred. 

Jason... you know me... hold my hand :lol:

We have lots of bands.  If each one of us, used one that was originally assigned to us (they have our names on them), will those work for part tickets if we buy them?  What about the Boo tickets... ?

3 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Jason... you know me... hold my hand :lol:

We have lots of bands.  If each one of us, used one that was originally assigned to us (they have our names on them), will those work for part tickets if we buy them?  What about the Boo tickets... ?

They should. Those bands are just links to your My Disney Experience. Any band that is still Active in My Disney Experience should work for that person to use any tickets assigned to them. 

20 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

They should. Those bands are just links to your My Disney Experience. Any band that is still Active in My Disney Experience should work for that person to use any tickets assigned to them. 

Thank you.   Technology is not my friend :wacko:     Good thing, you're the man!!  Thank you again.