2 hours ago, Military Mouse said:

Does anyone know if the walking path between the campground and Wilderness Lodge is open?

Trying to figure out different ways to get to Wilderness Lodge for dinner without taking the bus.  I think the resort boats are running, so that would be a second option.  We really prefer walking.

It is not open and I don’t believe the resort loop boats have restarted. The only option right now is the bus to Wilderness Lodge. 

9 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

It is not open and I don’t believe the resort loop boats have restarted. The only option right now is the bus to Wilderness Lodge. 

Just there yesterday.  Jason is correct; the boats are not running, and there is no movement on opening the trail.  It is not paved at this point with no preparation underway.  The bus isn't bad right now.  Just pick up the yellow bus that is heading twards the Settlement from the Outpost.  From the Settlement it continues to Wilderness Lodge.  Never have an issue and use it frequently. 

On 10/11/2021 at 7:28 AM, djsamuel said:

Just there yesterday.  Jason is correct; the boats are not running, and there is no movement on opening the trail.  It is not paved at this point with no preparation underway.  The bus isn't bad right now.  Just pick up the yellow bus that is heading twards the Settlement from the Outpost.  From the Settlement it continues to Wilderness Lodge.  Never have an issue and use it frequently. 

The road that the bus used to use (by the old barn and next to the bike/walking path)... is that still there or did they tear that up too.  So sad over all this :(

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

The road that the bus used to use (by the old barn and next to the bike/walking path)... is that still there or did they tear that up too.  So sad over all this :(

That bus road is still there and in use. Roade the bus over from Wilderness Lodge in July

6 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

The road is still used, as Jason said.  When riding the bus, you can see where the hiking trail was.  All asphalt is gone but there are some drainage culverts that have been installed and signs that eventually the trail will return.  Who know how long it will be delayed since Reflections is certainly not close to starting or being cleaned up.  

I did see last Sunday that some flags were placed along the trail marking piping or wiring, but have no idea if that is related to any progress on bringing the trail back.

18 hours ago, djsamuel said:

The road is still used, as Jason said.  When riding the bus, you can see where the hiking trail was.  All asphalt is gone but there are some drainage culverts that have been installed and signs that eventually the trail will return.  Who know how long it will be delayed since Reflections is certainly not close to starting or being cleaned up.  

I did see last Sunday that some flags were placed along the trail marking piping or wiring, but have no idea if that is related to any progress on bringing the trail back.

Sad..sad..sad.   Truly, riding my bike is my FAVORITE thing to do at the Fort.  I loved the trail to the Lodge.  Ugh.