Disney Cruise 🚢

Hi everyone. Finally after 3 cancellation due to Covid, we are finally cruising 11/29-12/3/2021. We usually go in March, so this is our first holiday cruise. We take the bus transfer to the Port from Port Orleans and return to the Fort where we will stay for 10 days. We have always left our RV, truck, and our utility trailer at the Fort so it’s there when our cruise is over. We have never had problems before, but now with it being Sunday after thanksgiving the parking lot maybe crowded. Any suggestions on who I should contact or what I should do to have a spot for 5 days? Between this and having to test at the Port, my brain is hurting 😩

9 hours ago, jlf said:

Hi everyone. Finally after 3 cancellation due to Covid, we are finally cruising 11/29-12/3/2021. We usually go in March, so this is our first holiday cruise. We take the bus transfer to the Port from Port Orleans and return to the Fort where we will stay for 10 days. We have always left our RV, truck, and our utility trailer at the Fort so it’s there when our cruise is over. We have never had problems before, but now with it being Sunday after thanksgiving the parking lot maybe crowded. Any suggestions on who I should contact or what I should do to have a spot for 5 days? Between this and having to test at the Port, my brain is hurting 😩

Port Orleans has a lot of extra room.  Many have parked their rigs there and since that is where you are boarding the bus that may be your best alternative. I take it you are at the FORT now so I would drive over to PO and talk to them, or have the FORT call them.

Wow!!  We were supposed to be on this cruise, but re-booked for further down the road.  Too many Covid restrictions still in place for us to feel like it was worth the money for our first Disney cruise experience.  The original booking was to celebrate my son's 21st birthday.  He will be 23 by the time we get to go....

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 6:49 PM, kadancer said:

Wow!!  We were supposed to be on this cruise, but re-booked for further down the road.  Too many Covid restrictions still in place for us to feel like it was worth the money for our first Disney cruise experience.  The original booking was to celebrate my son's 21st birthday.  He will be 23 by the time we get to go....

Just saw your post. This cruise, although not the usual Disney cruise, was great! They were only at 30% capacity. We never had to wait for the elevator. So good I booked 2 cruises before I got off the ship. But I understand your waiting