Arrived at the Fort on September 25.  Got evacuated on the 27th to POR  We were finally allowed to return to the Fort yesterday.

I think there are a few other Fiends who will be at the Fort while we're here.  Would love to see you.  Please stop by and say hello!

On 10/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Arrived at the Fort on September 25.  Got evacuated on the 27th to POR  We were finally allowed to return to the Fort yesterday.

I think there are a few other Fiends who will be at the Fort while we're here.  Would love to see you.  Please stop by and say hello!

Have a beautiful time 😊

On 10/9/2022 at 7:20 AM, dblr....Rennie said:

Have a great time!!! We are getting ready to leave Albuquerque today at the end of the Balloon Fiesta, glad you're able to get back to the Fort

Hope you had fun!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

We show up Sunday the 23rd till 30th looking forward to swinging by hope to catch you there!