I95 Campgrounds between Maryland and Disney

Not sure how far each day you want to go and the 8 in your unit could be an issue but I will list who we have used heading south: KOA at Kings Dominion but that's probably too close for you, the old Yogi Bear near Emporia VA, Crossroads at Carolina, RVacation which I believe is now North Point Selma NC, Raliegh Oaks NC, South of the Border, New Green Acres, Creek Fire near Savanah. Good luck on your search

1 hour ago, dblr....Rennie said:

Not sure how far each day you want to go and the 8 in your unit could be an issue but I will list who we have used heading south: KOA at Kings Dominion but that's probably too close for you, the old Yogi Bear near Emporia VA, Crossroads at Carolina, RVacation which I believe is now North Point Selma NC, Raliegh Oaks NC, South of the Border, New Green Acres, Creek Fire near Savanah. Good luck on your search

Thank you for the information

Carolina Crossroads is near Roanoke Rapids and when it was first open was overnight friendly. We've never stayed there so I can't say if it still is I do know it gets generally good reviews. We live near Raleigh and WDW is about a 600 mile drive. I would guess it is about the same from Roanoke Rapids to Orlando. We didn't like driving the whole way with a trailer in tow so we would stop and overnight at the Savannah South KOA which is about halfway. It wasn't anything fancy but it was always clean when we stopped through. It is also where we would stop when we were going to spend a day or two in the area. There is a KOA in Lumberton, NC that is easy access to I-95 if that better fits your daily distance targets. It will put you about 500 miles from WDW.  Rennie listed some others which might fit your mileage requirements better.

Carolina Crossroads is a good overnight stop, but the water hookups are goofy as in below the ground and if it rains heavy fill up with water, sites are long enough that even we could stay hooked up.

We also used Lake Harmony in Townend Ga which also nice and not far from the highway

We also are in Raleigh and like to break the trip up on the way down and back…. Our favorites have been Coastal GA RV Resort around the Brunswick GA area and Creekfire RV Resort around Savannah. Both offer easy off and on access to I95 and long pull through paved sites.