According to Kenny the PIrate this is now being handed out...

Prohibited items include (but are not limited to):

• Electric/electric assisted bicycles
  • Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, incline skates or shoes with built-in wheels
  • Personal watercraft
  • Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability when stopped, unpowered and/or unoccupied. Training wheels and/or modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be singler rider and not exceed 36″ (92 cm) in width and 52″ (132 cm) in length.

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2023/02/08/update-new-information-regarding-banned-activity-at-disney-resort/?fbclid=IwAR3k5SHghs68KX27ByBamgXWA7HtHrXF6YNtt9SO2J-5XOlE_C9WH5egTPI

Unforunately, this is another example of a few spoiling it for many.  We spent four weeks at the Fort from early December to early January.  There were quite a few people; many of them too young for a drivers license, who were riding around in what would be better described as electric motorcycles.  The had wide tires, a motorcycle like frame, useless pedals, and were FAST.  They also had loud radios and many were being driven very recklessly.  The Fort Rangers were trying there best to pull them over and keep them under control.  I have to admit, those electric sooters weren't slow either.  My wife and I both said that someone was going to get hurt.  I wonder if something finally happened.

5 minutes ago, Travisma said:

So read g Grumpys post or rules it seems like tandem bikes are not allowed either?

I think that is in reference to ADA type Mobility scooters. There are now some out that have 2 seats.   

Like a lot of things at Disney, they themselves are some of the biggest rule breakers by looking the other way. If someone is breaking the rules using a Disney cart, Disney should impound the cart and they should forfeit their entire payment.  Same thing for other rule breakers, impound the devices until check out.

• 4 months later...

I will have a picture of the recreational rules sheet I was given a couple of days ago posted on this thread as soon as I can find it in the car.  I'll unpack tomorrow.  We acquired an unwanted screw in our tire on the return trip and I will need to attend to that first.

• 3 weeks later...