FOOD PICTURES - food pics from all around Walt Disney World

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nutella & fruit waffle at Magic Kingdom Carrot cake cookie from Hollywood Studios

Mickey pretzel at Magic Kingdom

The soup is AMAZING! I just love it. The pretzel bread is amazing I love it!. By the time dinner came I was full. Plus my steak was not well enough for me (I told him they could butterfly it, nuke it I don't care just make sure it has no juice in it at all) I am a poor judge. My DH loves steak cooked "correctly" and it was. He liked it, but we felt the prices were a bit steep even for Disney. Having said that we will go back. I think I would prefer lunch next time. When we went a few years ago for Candlelight I had the mushroom risito filet. I don't remember the steak but the risoto was fantastic. I will get that again if we go back. The service was good, and the atmosphere is slow and relaxing. That is worth the cost ;)261975_2250875790332_1201351816_32728861_5157769_n.jpg

270256_2249864245044_1201351816_32727602_8062466_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

Lunch at Le Cellier

Poutine- Soo good! I love that fresh cheese curd flavor. YUM!

ed802cdd.jpg

Le Cellier's Steak and Potato Skillet - Beef tenderloin, mushrooms, and potatoes served with a salad of arugula, tomato and blue cheese.

I loved this, too! It was heavenly!!!

91f16e20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...