• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals owned by Kenny is the best off site cart rental. Kenny is most accomodating and his prices are very reasonable.  His number is 407-276-0809. Call and leave him a message. H

Just wanted report that I did not have to meet outside the gates. Your experience may vary.... (after all, I'm pretty awesome)

I reserved September 12th-21st I think it was around 32$ a day.

Kenny saved me on our last trip. My personal cart broke down and he came to Fort wilderness picked it up took it to his shop repaired it and brought it back. His price he charged me was more then fair. When he brought my golf cart back he saw that my dads ECV had broke. He then offered to take the broken part and have it welded for us(which he did). Kenny is awesome and he saved my vacation. A big thanks to Kenny.

We used Kenny a couple of weeks ago.

We made the ressie w/ his wife. He called us a day or two before we got there to ask when we would arrive. He met me just outside the overflow lot so I could let him in. (my card opened the overflow gate).

Then he called the last day and had me drop it off at the bus stop cart parking up front so he could get it later.

Great cart, great price and great service.

Kenny is the best!!!

Tee Time Golf Cart Rental (Kenny)

(no website)

email:[email protected]

Costs for 4 person carts (as reported early 2009)

approx. $224-$240/7 days  (as reported)

$293.28/10 days (as reported 8/23/10 - call for current pricing)

$470.80/month-31 days  (as reported 6/19/09 - call for current pricing)

Prices include delivery (6am - 9pm), taxes, plastic rolldown rain shield, head & tail lights, and a windshield.

30% cancellation fee within 2 weeks of scheduled delivery.

4 person carts only.

CALL FOR CURRENT TERMS/PRICING

You should probably call and ask.  I'm not sure if he has a minimum # of days or a daily rate.  I've seen some people say that it's probably not worth it to rent off site for just a few days, but it's worth a call to see what Kenny says and crunch the numbers.

Let us know what you find out.  :popo:

One comment that pops up w/Kenny is that he doesn't always call back right away.

When we used him, once we set up the dates, we didn't hear from him again until the day before.

Kenny is a great guy and will try and do anything to help, but as with others my take was that he is VERY busy and seems to concentrate most of his attention on what he needs to do the next day or two.

Thats a good sign that his business is doing well. We will use him again for sure.

Does anyone know how far in advance you can make a reservation for one of his carts? Also does he give discounts for 14 day rentals? TIA

We always book with him as soon as we know when we're going to be there - sometimes as much as a year ahead. 

If you're going during a busy time (holiday, school break week...) it's never early enough.

He does have a rate for 2+ week rentals.  Not sure what that is off the top of my head but it's exponentially cheaper than renting a cart from Disney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...