• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals owned by Kenny is the best off site cart rental. Kenny is most accomodating and his prices are very reasonable.  His number is 407-276-0809. Call and leave him a message. H

Just wanted report that I did not have to meet outside the gates. Your experience may vary.... (after all, I'm pretty awesome)

I reserved September 12th-21st I think it was around 32$ a day.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I booked a Kenny cart for our October trip using Kenny's online form. When Kenny called me to confirm, he said we could meet at an off-property location and I could use his truck & trailer to deliver the cart to my campsite. I said I thought he could deliver the cart to my site and he said he's been getting pressure from Disney to stop on-site deliveries. He said he could probably do it if I didn't want to drive his truck but he seemed very, very reluctant to want to do it. I agreed to meet him off-site and he seemed very relieved.  

I've never rented a Kenny cart before so I hope this goes well because we'll be at the fort for 18 nights and we really want a cart. 

Last week I booked a Kenny cart for our October trip using Kenny's online form. When Kenny called me to confirm, he said we could meet at an off-property location and I could use his truck & trailer to deliver the cart to my campsite. I said I thought he could deliver the cart to my site and he said he's been getting pressure from Disney to stop on-site deliveries. He said he could probably do it if I didn't want to drive his truck but he seemed very, very reluctant to want to do it. I agreed to meet him off-site and he seemed very relieved.  

I've never rented a Kenny cart before so I hope this goes well because we'll be at the fort for 18 nights and we really want a cart. 

This the same plan for our trip in June, will let you know how it went.

Sounds like this off site pickup could make things more difficult if it also includes off site returns.  Setting up a meeting when you are getting ready to leave could cause an uncomfortable delay.  Glad we bought our own a few years back.

Sounds like this off site pickup could make things more difficult if it also includes off site returns.  Setting up a meeting when you are getting ready to leave could cause an uncomfortable delay.  Glad we bought our own a few years back.

I had planned on returning the cart on the day before we depart the fort even if Kenny was going to pick it up at the fort because I don't want to waiting around on our day of departure to return the cart, so this shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience. Just so Kenny is reasonably punctual.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If someone brings in their own golf cart , do they need to prove ownership ? insurance card ? anything ? I am renting 2 carts later this month and worried that when I show up with them ( on their trailer) that security will ask for proof of ownership....

They haven't in the past, but rumors abound about how they are handling private carts, non of which have been substantiated

They haven't in the past, but rumors abound about how they are handling private carts, non of which have been substantiated

What Dave said.  Loads of rumors, but no firsthand info confirming anything.

Best advice is to talk to the company you're renting from and ask them how they've been handling rentals and what their recent experience has been.

And as much as we'd all like to know the ins and outs of every little detail, I'd recommend not posting info on how the rental delivery/pickup works here, as we know there are Mouse eyes watching.  8)

Oh and...

WELCOME!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have recent rates from Kenny? I am beginning to entertain the notion of perhaps maybe if factors are favorable perchance renting this November. I just want a figure to ballpark about, and that doesn't seem worth bothering him for a quote on.

Used Tee Time on the last trip.  Everything worked out great.  I called and reserved a cart back in January.  Everything happened just as he said on the phone.  I would recommend him and will use him again.  I was given the same rate that GAFortFans..Shawn paid. 

• 3 weeks later...

We have used Kenny more than a handful of times drama and issue free. We're staying 6 nights this December and were quoted $210 for a four seater. It sounds like the mouse has ratcheted down on outside vendors so he can enjoy his considerably higher rental rates. When we made the reservation I was told we may or may not have to drive to a local grocery store to pick up and return the cart. The store is supposed to be a six minute drive from the fort. The good thing is Kenny apparently has a trailer he's loaning free of charge to do the cart transport on and off property. There was even mention of a loaner truck if one doesn't have a hitch. Very trusting! Based on past experience I'm not expecting any issues even if the pickup and drop off arrangement changes. The cheaper rates and nicer carts makes the decision clear in my opinion!

• 1 month later...