• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals owned by Kenny is the best off site cart rental. Kenny is most accomodating and his prices are very reasonable.  His number is 407-276-0809. Call and leave him a message. H

Just wanted report that I did not have to meet outside the gates. Your experience may vary.... (after all, I'm pretty awesome)

I reserved September 12th-21st I think it was around 32$ a day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I filled out an email on Saturday and he called me yesterday afternoon. I was happy with that turn around time. Happy enough to go ahead and book the cart for the week we are there in June. :D Wonder when I should tell hubby about that?

• 10 months later...

Heard through the grapevine that due to pressure on him from Disney, you may have to get your cart outside the gate someplace.  I will try to verify this in the next few days.

I heard that too Curt, but our in laws are renting from him at the end of the week and there was no mention made of needing to help him bring a cart in from outside, so I'm doubtful as to how accurate that information is.