• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals owned by Kenny is the best off site cart rental. Kenny is most accomodating and his prices are very reasonable.  His number is 407-276-0809. Call and leave him a message. H

Just wanted report that I did not have to meet outside the gates. Your experience may vary.... (after all, I'm pretty awesome)

I reserved September 12th-21st I think it was around 32$ a day.

...Disney was confiscating or had confiscated carts.

I've been hearing that a few places for a little while, but so far no first hand accounts so I'm not sure if it's rumor or actually has happened.  Not that it matters in the end, just wondering if Disney actually took that drastic a step.

New to this site. Not new to Ft. Wilderness. We go every Thanksgiving for a week. While we have carts rented from the mouse he is pretty pricey. Does anyone know the straight poop on outside rentals? I have heard and read many things. The newest was the mouse was going to make you prove ownership of the golfcart you bring in? I can save alot of $ renting outside the campground but if it's going to create drama I'll stick with campground rentals

Welcome!

The best information we have now is that NONE of the offsite rental vendors are allowed to deliver to the Fort any longer and that Disney is really cracking down on this.

The camper rental companies were also told that they may not include a golf cart with their rental packages, but Disney is also in the process of working with the camper folks on sorting out who/what is and is not allowed so no idea yet if that may change.

We've gotten no firsthand confirmation that Disney is requiring anyone bringing in a cart themselves to prove ownership.  That just seems to be a rumor at this point.

If you're looking to rent from someone other than Disney would be to call them directly and see what arrangements can be made.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to Kelly at Tee Time over the weekend. We rented a 6 seater for our upcoming February trip.

- they are one of the only companies allowed to continue renting because they follow 'Disney's current policy', such as it is.

- all business has to be transacted off property.

- renter has to meet Kenny or one of their drivers about a mile off property to pick up the cart and trailer; likewise you will bring the bring the trailer back after unloading at the fort. The customer has to bring in the cart themselves.

- renter has to do the reverse to return the cart.

Current pricing is $35/day for a 4 seater and $55/day for a 6 seater.