I have two:

Gayle Kline RV in Mountville, PA (just west of Lancaster, PA).  Very friendly, helpful folks.  We bought our Jayco hybrid from them in 2001, and then traded for a Jayco class C with them a few years later. 

http://www.gayleklinerv.com/

Fretz RV in Souderton, PA (between Allentown and Philadelphia)

We just purchased a Class A from them last week.  It was a consignment unit that looked like it just came off the showroom floor.  Being a consignment, it was sold as is.  That being said, they went over the coach with us like we were newbies, and when the salesman noticed two of the day/night blinds were not working, he called the service manager who ordered replacements and had them shipped to us, no charge. 

http://www.fretzrv.com

I have two we're very happy with.  The first would be King's Campers of Wausau WI http://www.kingscampers.com/  They sell everything from popups to the big Tiffin Bus.  They have such a good reputation amoung Tiffin owners that many have traveled from all over the country to do business with them.

The second is Tom Johnson's Camping Center.  They have two locations, we dealt with a very nice gentilman in the Marion NC location. http://tomjohnsoncamping.com/  This is who we bought our current rig from, a very nice 2011 American Revolution.

We've done business with others (we're now on our 7th RV), but their service levels have either been inconsistant or, in one case, they've gone out of business.

I second Fretz RV in Souderton.  Nice family business, great support.

I also recommend Tom Schaeffer's RV near Hamburg, PA.  Again, a family business, very helpful, nice staff and good customer support.  I have purchased two trailers here.

We bought our from Gist RV, in Inverness FL.  My father in law worked there for 20 years, family owned business with great customer support. We have been back many times with questions and/or spare parts. The second day we brought ours home, the door wouldn't shut, so I put a little ass behind it and broke the handle that keeps it propped open. They replaced it, no charge! My dumb mistake!

Adventure Rv in sieverville, tn-bought our truck camper.  great people, at least to us they were. 

Roskopfs Rv in menomonee falls, wi- bought our first truck camper.  our entire family have bought from these guys at some point.

Colrain Rv in cincinnati, ohio-bought our seneca here.  again, they were great to deal with.

Each one of these places were able to give a bottom dollar price - over the phone.  never had any haggling with any of these. 

We bought from Stoltzfus in Adamstown Pa. Great dealer and great service dept.  Also they seem to be able to give the best prices, I even had 2 friends who bought from them and said that their price was the best they got.

Lazy Days outside of Tampa.  We have purchased 4 RV's from them.

Deb who was your salesman? Is it Greg? Because that's who I think Matt and Rich are doing a golf cart for.

Glen Soper.  He's still there after all these years!!  Great guy - not at all pushy & will work to get you a deal you can live with.

I will ask Matt I thinks that's the saleman they are working with. He is one of their top salesmen. I also have had a good experience at Lazy Days. I know some people don't like them, but it all depends on the salesman you are working with. The one we used is no longer there and has started his own business. But he was great to work with and we got what we wanted. Now their service dept. that is another story !!!

We bought our Cameo from Tiara Rv in Indiana.  The whole transaction was done by phone and email.  We already knew what we wanted and only had to nail down prices.  We ordered the camper in August and it was delivered to our house in late October.  The first trip was to the Fort for Thanksgiving in 09'.  Tiara was very easy to work with and took care of organizing the delivery to MD. 

Another plug:  Annapolis RV for any service that we need.  We've had some minor problems and they have consistently been pleasant, helpful and taken care of everything.  They communicate w/ Carriage so we don't have to.  The nearest Carriage dealer is about 100 miles from us so its been great that Carriage will allow a local RV shop to warranty service their product. 

Jeanne

• 3 months later...

Wow... I came here to tell you about Fretz RV... But it seems that I am late to the party, since I am the fourth or fifth person to recommend them. They are great to buy from, and they do all my work. It is just an incredible dealership that values customers and treats you right all the time. wink.gif

Colerain RV in Cincinnati and now Midwest RV in Dayton and Colerain RV Indianapolis. (They must be doing something right to expand like this) We have been dealing with them since 1977 and have always been treated very well. They are one of JAYCO's top 20/25 dealers in the country. Family owned and operated since 1968.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Colerain RV in Cincinnati and now Midwest RV in Dayton and Colerain RV Indianapolis. (They must be doing something right to expand like this) We have been dealing with them since 1977 and have always been treated very well. They are one of JAYCO's top 20/25 dealers in the country. Family owned and operated since 1968.

Dave, I was just contacted by a salesman there named Dave, normally I would have not liked that but since you highly recommend them I decided to see what they have to offer. Looking at a Trilogy 5th wheel from Dynamax hope they are as good as you say they are, they are 10 hours away. Thanks again