Dave, I was just contacted by a salesman there named Dave, normally I would have not liked that but since you highly recommend them I decided to see what they have to offer. Looking at a Trilogy 5th wheel from Dynamax hope they are as good as you say they are, they are 10 hours away. Thanks again

How did they get your name & number??

If you're travelling through central PA and need anything RV related, jump off exit 173 of I-80 and see Bill at Bill's Happy Camper. He's a personal friend, and we have bought our last 3 units from him. Great selection of new and used units, and a great service department. Our new unit is still sitting is his lot, waiting for ice to melt so we can get it up our driveway.

How did they get your name & number??

Sorry, he did not call me he pm'd me on the Forrest River Forums board after someone answered a question I asked, that's why I said usually I would not have liked that.

Sorry, he did not call me he pm'd me on the Forrest River Forums board after someone answered a question I asked, that's why I said usually I would not have liked that.

I personally do not know that salesman, at least by name, but there are a lot of people that have come from out of state to buy a unit. If you buy from them I think you should be very happy and they have always treated us very well. Our son even drove down from Chicago to buy his since he beat the "RV show price" from a dealer up there by almost $1,000.

Good luck.

I personally do not know that salesman, at least by name, but there are a lot of people that have come from out of state to buy a unit. If you buy from them I think you should be very happy and they have always treated us very well. Our son even drove down from Chicago to buy his since he beat the "RV show price" from a dealer up there by almost $1,000.

Good luck.

Ok thanks for the vote of confidence, not to many Trilogy dealers around and the closest one to us is a Camping World and I have no desire to buy from them, we do get out that way to the Thousand Trails park in Wilmington Oh.