• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was Zeus's (4 yr old schnoodle) favorite view of the Fort. He would sit on top of the couch, with his favorite stuffed squirrel under his chin, keeping watch from lot 1616.:)

This is my latest pup, Banzai, a Miniature Australian Shepard at 5 1/2 Months.  We got him in October.  

This is the TCD dog, Rocky. He is the third boxer we have owned, and the only one out of the three who enjoys swimming. I snapped this photo during a recent visit to Honeymoon Island State Park: TCD

Posted Images

Our Chloe,  next to the new tent.  I'm thinking she thought she was getting a doggie house for outside.  She is my baby.  Loves her mamma.  She was adopted as a pup.  She her Mother and a brother were left up near the mountains on some guys proprty.  He was going to use them as target practice until they were saved by a wonderful lady who adopted them out.  Chloe picked us!!!  I love love the pictures of everybody's fur babies!!

McKennaBirthday073.jpg

Our Chloe,  next to the new tent.  I'm thinking she thought she was getting a doggie house for outside.  She is my baby.  Loves her mamma.  She was adopted as a pup.  She her Mother and a brother were left up near the mountains on some guys proprty.  He was going to use them as target practice until they were saved by a wonderful lady who adopted them out.  Chloe picked us!!!  I love love the pictures of everybody's fur babies!!

McKennaBirthday073.jpg

Somebody should use that guy as target practice. I'm glad Chloe picked youthumbsup-thumbs-up-approve-ok-smiley-emoticon-000283-medium.gif

McKennaBirthday073.jpg

Somebody should use that guy as target practice. I'm glad Chloe picked youthumbsup-thumbs-up-approve-ok-smiley-emoticon-000283-medium.gif

I'll second this!!! 

Here is my Lola, she is my  :rofl2: She belonged to my best friend's dil, but then the kids came and she wasn't getting any attention. I asked (begged) for her all the time and they finally decided that she needed a good home where she would be the center of the world!! Trust me, she is! :rofl2:

188606_1738608539921_1079850261_31655517_8073278_n.jpg

She is so cute :popcorn:

thanks! :rofl2:

Ya either love the squished faces and big ol' ears or ya hate 'em >:D

Obviously we  :rofl2: love 'em!

The two best dogs we have ever owned have been a pug & a french bulldog....I love the squished noses!

I have chihuahuas so you know I love ears1185112958P1X1Na.jpg

5679960-R1-043-20-1.jpg

5679960-R1-035-16-1.jpg

5679960-R1-049-23-1-1.jpg0817071840-1-1.jpg

DSC03440-1.jpg

These are my "babies"...Cinnamon (chocolate chihuahua) 13 years; Pequeno (fawn chihuahua) 13 years; Midget (Persian cat) 18 years. They travel all over with us and their favorite activity is sleeping in the front window of the motorhome. If you come by to visit you will get to see the dogs and most definitely hear them, but you can't pet them because they are old, ornery and severely lacking in social graces. I am told when we leave the motorhome they have a bad habit of mooning-smiley.gif unsuspecting campers walking by  :rofl2: