• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was Zeus's (4 yr old schnoodle) favorite view of the Fort. He would sit on top of the couch, with his favorite stuffed squirrel under his chin, keeping watch from lot 1616.:)

This is my latest pup, Banzai, a Miniature Australian Shepard at 5 1/2 Months.  We got him in October.  

This is the TCD dog, Rocky. He is the third boxer we have owned, and the only one out of the three who enjoys swimming. I snapped this photo during a recent visit to Honeymoon Island State Park: TCD

Posted Images

Peeps update...

After a limited amount of activity the past 24 hours, DH and I were starting to worry the peeps hadn't made it. We hadn't spotted mom or dad feeding them in that period either.

When I came home today the gang was not only moving around, they look like they doubled their size and their eyes are opening!

5812912835_bcd24f67c4_z.jpg

5812918231_f36cd52ca3_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is Kassie. She loves riding the golf cart around the fort.

I must meet Kassie next time you're at the Fort.

I've had two Schnauzers and have a warm spot for them.

We often baby sit a mostly Schnauzer mix that was rescued from Katrina. He's such a good dog. We love him. I'm sure his original owners must miss him but he now lives in a beautiful home in an upscale community with an attorney that takes him to the office every day. He has a good life.

The photo is of him taking a snooze with our Buddy.

IMG_0487.jpg

We often baby sit a mostly Schnauzer mix that was rescued from Katrina. He's such a good dog. We love him. I'm sure his original owners must miss him but he now lives in a beautiful home in an upscale community with an attorney that takes him to the office every day. He has a good life.

IMG_0487.jpg

His coloring must be just like Kassie's! Would love for you to meet her, and that means we we would get to meet you! We may be down in the fall ... otherwise it will be next spring. Will let everyone know.

• 3 weeks later...

:heart: :heart: Rocky! :heart: :heart:

You should consider putting up the pictures from his Championship Bout at Halloween. After all, he was robbed of the grand prize belt!

:heart: :heart: Rocky! :heart: :heart:

You should consider putting up the pictures from his Championship Bout at Halloween. After all, he was robbed of the grand prize belt!

I don't have a really good photo of him from Halloween, but you are remembering something wrong.

Rocky won Best In Show at the Fort pet costume contest last year!

It was at a different costume contest here at home that he got robbed.

Here's a couple photos from last Halloween:

101_0257.jpg

101_0269.jpg

We are already in the planning stages for this year's contest.

Rocky wants to go back to defend his title!

TCD

This is the TCD dog, Rocky.

He is the third boxer we have owned, and the only one out of the three who enjoys swimming.

I snapped this photo during a recent visit to Honeymoon Island State Park:

R.jpg

TCD

Great shot Andrew i know you didn't take it

Great shot Andrew i know you didn't take it

I know why you would think that, but I actually did take that photo.

I just bought one of my DD's a new Fuji waterproof camera to replace one that accidentally got dropped off of the side of a boat. This one has a floating handle.

I was out in the water with Rocky trying out the new camera, and experimented with some different angles. Most of the photos were awful because my subject was constantly on the move. This shot happened by accident as Rocky was swimming by. I really like it- note how Rocky is making a small wake with his chin.

TCD