• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was Zeus's (4 yr old schnoodle) favorite view of the Fort. He would sit on top of the couch, with his favorite stuffed squirrel under his chin, keeping watch from lot 1616.:)

This is my latest pup, Banzai, a Miniature Australian Shepard at 5 1/2 Months.  We got him in October.  

This is the TCD dog, Rocky. He is the third boxer we have owned, and the only one out of the three who enjoys swimming. I snapped this photo during a recent visit to Honeymoon Island State Park: TCD

Posted Images

Yeah. Misty is a keeper. She love to take walks with us, but meow's at us if we get close to the end of the street! she doesn't like us going out of her "home range". LOL She's also a great hunter. She's brought us chipmunks, moles, mice, snakes, & bunnies. keeps the rodent population down. On the other hand, Jack is just a big doofus! He couldn't hunt if he was starving!!! LOL

Hi Lou, nope the Lance is just to small for 4 people and 2 cats. Before we had kids we used to bring our cat MacGuyver (he passed away 3 yrs ago). But these 2 kitties have never been camping. Also, they are outdoor cats, so I'd be afraid they'd take off and never come back.

c02e6dfd.jpg

Bandit (4 mnth old yorkie/schnauser hybrid) sitting on the floor after just having asked me, " hey dad, when we heading to the Fort?" Which is kind of hard to believe, when you consider he just joined our family on Thursday. How did he know we were such Fort Fiends already?

Backstory: we lost our beloved Zeus July 6th. The hole in our family was huge, but fate is trying to fill part of it with Bandit. We rescued him from a shelter. He was picked up as a stray, but is in great shape. He has no trust issues and will gladly roll over and let you pet his belly. Health wise he is great and it appears that someone put some potty training effort. While we will never know, we think somebody just couldn't afford to care for this loving pup. We will do our best to give him a great life!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

DC, I love this thread. Thanks for bringing it back!

I had previously shared a picture of Bandit. Well, his brother Thor came to us in August and it dawned on me that I had never given his his 15 minutes of "Fiend Fame." Although getting a good picture of Thor is tough (Black Schnoodle), this is by far my favorite. Although they chose different paths to find us, they are as tight as two puppies can be.

5e4de99b00c98c2ff0b6935ea596d1f0.jpg

DC, I love this thread. Thanks for bringing it back!

I had previously shared a picture of Bandit. Well, his brother Thor came to us in August and it dawned on me that I had never given his his 15 minutes of "Fiend Fame." Although getting a good picture of Thor is tough (Black Schnoodle), this is by far my favorite. Although they chose different paths to find us, they are as tight as two puppies can be.

5e4de99b00c98c2ff0b6935ea596d1f0.jpg

Adorable!

• 1 month later...

This is my "daughter's" fur baby, Sebastian.  She's married to a Marine & taking Seb to their next post in Arizona. 
I'm gonna miss him more then her, I'm afraid!   :laugh:  :-[

(ps~ sorry it's so BIG! I couldn't figure out how to fix it.) :banghead:

http://tinyurl.com/n39josm

This is my "daughter's" fur baby, Sebastian.  She's married to a Marine & taking Seb to their next post in Arizona. 

I'm gonna miss him more then her, I'm afraid!   :laugh:  :-[

(ps~ sorry it's so BIG! I couldn't figure out how to fix it.) :banghead:

http://tinyurl.com/n39josm

He's a beauty!