Guess just not meant to camp any longer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are going to LOVE your Itasca!! We are on our 3rd Winnie product and wouldn't buy any other brand. On the very rare occasion we've needed to contact Winnebago directly, they were awesome people to deal with. It's no wonder they survived the economy when most RV companies didn't.

We did own a Dutch Star that had the same problem with the leveling jacks. I think they were HTH jacks - but don't hold me to the brand. My DH called the company and a service tech talked him through the problem. It's worth a try if you can't figure it out on your own.

Good luck & enjoy!!

I'm not a techie by any means but will do my best to walk you through it.

• On Photobucket, Upload all the pictures you want to post....each will get its own code.
  • Double click on the picture you want to resize/crop/edit/rotate/etc. When you roll over the picture, a green bar will appear to do edit your picture. Click on the edit tool that you want.
  • A new page will appear to make your adjustments. Be sure to save!!!
  • Your page will return to the pre-edit page. On the far right hand side, you will see a box that says "Share this photo" with four options: Email, direct, Http: and IMG codes. This is where you will copy your codes.
  • Now open second tab to open FF (so that you can toggle b/t FF and PB pretty easily.)
  • Open a post for FF
  • Click on the "Image" icon
  • Another box will open to insert picture
  • Toggle back to PB. Find the picture you want, Copy the DIRECT codes
  • Toggle to FF. In this image box, paste the code. Once your click enter, your pic should appear.

If you don't like the size, go back to FB, resize (hit save!!) and copy the new code, paste to FF, and you should be good to go!

I hope this helps! Happy picture posting!

[i004.jpgMG]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l622/Truck55/005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

Ok finally got them to work.

That is my grandson in the one pic. He is going to move it. LOL

Also in the third pic. That tree to the left of the moho is the one I hit with the Bounder. It isn't there anylonger. I cut it down this past weekend.

Also in third pic. to the right you can see an elevated building. That was Jeff's fort that I built for him when he was about 6 or so. Yes it has a/c and also cable tv. Inside it is just like he left it. On the door many of his friends signed the door. As he and his friends got older they called it the love shack. Not sure I want to know why. LOL

Jeff's fav color was blue. So I am glad I found one with blue.

Beautiful! And great chassis, at least from my experience. That's what we had. In fact, my current TV is a Ford van with the same 6.8L V-10. That engine is a workhorse...well, actually I guess it's not...LOL! But you know what I mean.

Yea Dave it has a fuel injected 460. I think those are great engines. I was looking at newer ones (around the 2000's)but the early V10's have a history of blowing out spark plugs. Problem with the heads. Not all of them but you never know. I had 460 in my Bounder and it was an animal. Although they are gas hogs.

Dan what a nice unit. It looks like it's in great shape. I can't wait to get together with you over Labor Day, do you know what loop you are going to try and get in? We are trying for 1700 or 1600 so we will be looking for you. :banana: