Has anyone eaten at every restaurant at Disney?

I'm pretty close....

I think I'm missing

Victoria & Alberts

House of Blues

Wolfgang Puck

Fresh (Swolphin)

Toy Story Pizza Planet

Epcot - The New Mexican Place and Tutto Itallia, (but have eaten at the previous Alfredo's)

Jiko

Shula's (Swolphin)

BlueZoo (Swolphin)

Mickey's Backyard Barbecue

Il Milino (Swolphin)

Polo Campero

Fresh A Peel

Paridiso 37

OK, so there were more than I thought.

Also, I'm sure there are serveral snack stands I haven't visited.

We've eaten at most of the ones we want to eat at on Disney property -

Victoria & Alberts is the one we still want to do sometime.

Our favorite?  Flying Fish and Jikos, Le Cellier and ESPN.

I think the food is overpriced, especially recently, but it is good.  We have never had a bad experience except for a crappy lunch once at San Angel.  We ate at the new Mexican place in December and it was great - but I had a lot of tequilla and don't remember much.  And Raglan Road was great too. 

We've probably eaten at  Biergarden and R&K the most though.  Seems we gravitate to thos two a lot.

Well, I know I LOOK like I've eaten at every restaurant at Disney.  But, here's the ones I can think of:

EPCOT:

Biergarten

Le Cellier

Garden Grill

Sunshine Food Court

China

San Angel Inn

Cantina

Norway (before it was princess)

Teppenyaki

Sushi place in Japan

Chefs de France

Fish & Chips stand in England

Morocco

Burgers at America

Magic Kingdom:

Crystal Palace

Liberty Tree Tavern

Casey's Hot Dogs

Pecos Bills

Electric Umbrella

Burger place in Tomorrowland

Resorts:

Boma (AKL)

Citricos (GF)

Cape May Cafe (BC)

Whispering Canyon (WL)

Trails End (FW)

Hoop Dee Doo (FW)

Kona Cafe (Poly)

'Ohana (Poly)

California Grill (CR)

Olivias (OKW)

Maya Grill (CSR)

Shula's (Dolphin)

Fresh (Dolphin)

Kimonos (Swan)

Italian restaurant at the Swan

Beaches & Cream (BC)

Flying Fish (BW)

Big River Grille (BW)

ESPN Club (BW)

Kouzzina (BW)

Food courts at all of the resorts

Downtown Disney

Wolfgang Puck Express

Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Planet Hollywood

Rainforest

Bongos

Raglan Road (table service and counter service)

Earl of Sandwich

I actually have a spreadsheet of every restaurant and snack stand on property. Don't laugh.  I make it a point to try and check something new off on each trip. I attached the file if anyone wants it, but it hasn't been updated in at least a year, so I'm sure there are additions and others have closed.

We have definitely taken some "food" vacations at the World! After our December trip of a week of Deluxe Dining, I didn't even want to think about food for at least a day or two! That trip alone included:

V&A, Cali Grill, Artist Pt, HBD, Yachtsman's, Crystal Palace, Tony's, Tusker House, Yak and Yeti, Capt's Grill, Olivia's, Fulton's, WGP Cafe, Sunshine Seasons and Pepper market.

I believe we have done all the signatures, except Flying Fish, Citroco's and Jiko's. I think we have eaten at most of the other TS restaurants, except for Kouzina and some of the Epcot WS ones. We have not been to any of the Swolphin restaurants.

At this point, we are excited about cooking for ourselves! Much healthier (better for us doing WW) and definitely cheaper!

I actually have a spreadsheet of every restaurant and snack stand on property. Don't laugh.  I make it a point to try and check something new off on each trip. I attached the file if anyone wants it, but it hasn't been updated in at least a year, so I'm sure there are additions and others have closed.

Whoa - I like you

Genius!  I'm totally using this.  Thanks ;D

Well, I know I LOOK like I've eaten at every restaurant at Disney.

Very impressive Roz, but you need to get cracking if you're going to hit them all.

The WDW dinning list shows 82 Disney operated table dining restaurants and 199 quick service places.

Plus a ton of places that are not operated by Disney at the S&D, BW & DTD.