• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

These people are camped out at BestBuy to be first in line for Black Friday. e85c9bf0beb56f46f9f98b077bc8d9dc.jpg

I've done some crazy things in my life (see "drove 20 hours to spend 36 at WDW then drove home") but that may take the cake.

Seriously... if they factored in the cost of their time vs whatever amount of money they think they're saving on whatever snazzy thing they're planning to buy, and what they could have REALLY done with that time, I'd be willing to bet they're coming out waaaaaaay behind.

I will be nowhere near any retail establishment on Black Friday.  For starters we're scaling back the gift bonanza in both our families this year (finally!!) and... just no. I'm having a hard enough time getting into the "holiday spirit" after spending 3 weeks in 85+ degree temps, spending a day getting beat up and pushed around by rabid shoppers... if I'm going to put myself through that insanity I'd rather do it at WDW for Christmas.  8)

Crazy fools. Guess that's a way to burn up vacation time. Unless they don't have jobs, then how the hell can they afford to buy what they are camping out for.

Weather permitting I will be working on my Christmas light display.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow! I need/want nothing that bad. Hence the reason we will be camping at the gun range thanksgiving weekend, 20 miles from the closest store with a black Friday sale.

That sounds like a good idea. I have a new shot gun I need to break in and just might head out to the skeet range. It's a wooded walking trail in the middle of farm fields.

Four of us are using DH's pass to get in Epcot and then one of the friends is a friend to the man directing the  music at American Adventure that night.  He is getting us seats down front for the show!!  Sometimes it pays to be fdf  :lol: ( stealing a line from youknowwho )

I have seen RR where you walk in and on one side of the door it says Men, and on the inside it says Women just to mess with you, however if they have it that way on the exterior of the door its confusing

if its on the inside they need to remove the "joke" as it no longer applies 

I have seen RR where you walk in and on one side of the door it says Men, and on the inside it says Women just to mess with you, however if they have it that way on the exterior of the door its confusing

Ok, I'll admit- it WAS on the inside of the door. But, sure threw me for a loop when I turned around to leave.

Ok, I'll admit- it WAS on the inside of the door. But, sure threw me for a loop when I turned around to leave.

I was in one like that last week, definitely had me thinking for a minute.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...