I have no idea what this guy was doing, but he was riding around the loop on one of those weird skateboards dressed in tights, Sponge Bob boxers, a cape, and a Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes hat:

TCD

I always love a Flintstone reference!

Nicely done!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

Ask and you shall receive. As I said before, S70 gets what she asks for.

TCD

Blushing-2.gif You're so sweet!

Good thing I don't ask for much, huh?

Of all my years of going to the Fort, I can honestly say that I have never seen a hippie. Not only have you seen this one a couple of times, but I also remember the accordian playing ones from your trip to the beach. Did you ever think that maybe it's you? Maybe you attract the hippies. :unsure:

Maybe someone is trying to tell you to make nice with the hippies? Maybe it's the hammock, hippies like hammocks, right?

Maybe it was the hemp bracelets the twins were making in the pup!

Have you ever worn bell bottoms? Listened to Jimmy Hendrix? Grow mushrooms?

Hmmmm, there must be a connection.................

Blushing-2.gif You're so sweet!

Good thing I don't ask for much, huh?

Of all my years of going to the Fort, I can honestly say that I have never seen a hippie. Not only have you seen this one a couple of times, but I also remember the accordian playing ones from your trip to the beach. Did you ever think that maybe it's you? Maybe you attract the hippies. :unsure:

Maybe someone is trying to tell you to make nice with the hippies? Maybe it's the hammock, hippies like hammocks, right?

Maybe it was the hemp bracelets the twins were making in the pup!

Have you ever worn bell bottoms? Listened to Jimmy Hendrix? Grow mushrooms?

Hmmmm, there must be a connection.................

OMG! Andrew is a closet hippie. It all makes sense now hippie-1.gif

Photos or it didn't happen.

WTF?

Don't tell me you saw this guy and didn't get a photo!

I guess I'll give you a pass since you did a good job on your trip report.

But, you had better shape up there mister.

TCD

Haha sorry, what can I say I missed an oppurtunity, but it was a little disturbing and shocking to see him walking into MK that way.

Thanks for the pass this time, it won't happen again.

I like this thread, I'm going to dig through the files and see what I can find.

WBI

I'm sure there will be open season on WTF ... IF my Snarky Fairy costume is actually made so I can "run" the Princess 1/2 Marathon. I've even offered to wear it at Halloween IF it's ready by then.

It's not an *IF*....I promise! I just need my kids to get back in school (in 2 weeks) so I can work on it. Once I start, it will be done in less than a week.

Oh, AND I'll be at the halloween GG!! emot-parrot.gif

It's not an *IF*....I promise! I just need my kids to get back in school (in 2 weeks) so I can work on it. Once I start, it will be done in less than a week.

Oh, AND I'll be at the halloween GG!! emot-parrot.gif

I DO know you have committed - and I thank you for it ... but that's only part of the costume. I can "make do" with just the tutu and wings at Halloween since I won't be running/walking, but ...

So are you suggesting that WDW has a resident hippie? Cool

As with most large populated areas, WDW has a number of hippies, or permanent residents, better known as homeless people, not many though.

They'll ride the buses to get around from area to area. Mostly during the winter months. The Fort would be ideal for them as long as they're not too obvious.

OK, that is definitely a WTF!!!!

Agreed! I thought that photo looked familiar, and now that I see the driver, it most certainly is a WTF!

Good one, Discamper!

As with most large populated areas, WDW has a number of hippies, or permanent residents, better know as homeless people, not many though.

They'll ride the buses to get around from area to area. Mostly during the winter months. The Fort would be ideal for them as long as they're not too obvious.

Interesting. I have often thought the same thing about the Fort. There are definitely plenty of places around there that a homeless hippie could crash.

This was from a few years ago at the bus stop for the 1400 loop.

This is a closer picture of the machine:

DisneyAugust062.jpg

Outstanding!

I remember you posting this photo on another message board, and I remember thinking: "photoshop." But then I checked it out on my next visit, and sure enough, there it was. I showed my DD's and others when I had a chance. I haven't checked to see if it's still there, but it might be.

Jordan thought he needed to retrieve his fishing lure.........

Disney_039.jpg

Hope it was an expensive one! WTF?

Yep, I say WTF? to that as well.

Good one!

TCD

As with most large populated areas, WDW has a number of hippies, or permanent residents, better know as homeless people, not many though.

I actually hadn't thought of that, but I guess it's possible. I did figure that there were lots of college kids spending quick weekends down there without actually getting a room, cause with some of the nightlife being open till 2am and the parks open as early as 8 am, and all the public lobbies open 24/7 it wouldn't be hard for younguns to pull a weekend and nap on an out of way bench or hammock without bringing much attention to themselves.

We saw this motorhome come into the Fort ... the owners were behind it driving their tow car.

If you look closely at the tow truck you can see it's from Lake City, FL :dropjaw:

Apparently they were so anxious to get to the Fort they just decided to get towed and then get repaired later!

Wonder if they had CoachNet??? :rofl: Must have cost a fortune for that tow!

DSCN7722.jpg

The ones I'm aware of are seniors and are there for more than a weekend.

I personally know of a UCF student several years ago that spent every weekend over at Disney. If he couldn't find a friend staying at a resort to crash with, he closed down AC, and then wandered the Epcot resorts till things opened back up.

He now works for Imagineering :-)