• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

ewwww....

okay back on topic.. who got a real WTF pic for us to see!!!:popcorn:

I agree!

I didn't look at the link for the creepy babies, and have no intention of doing so.

I am anti-creepy baby.

Sorry to you creepy baby fans out there.

Now, how about a new WTF photo to cleanse our minds.

How about this one.

I was taking a photo of my DD outside of POC one day, and accidentally included the little girl in the Pocahontas costume in the shot:

92909064.jpg

What The Fort?

TCD

I agree!

I didn't look at the link for the creepy babies, and have no intention of doing so.

I am anti-creepy baby.

Sorry to you creepy baby fans out there.

Now, how about a new WTF photo to cleanse our minds.

How about this one.

I was taking a photo of my DD outside of POC one day, and accidentally included the little girl in the Pocahontas costume in the shot:

92909064.jpg

What The Fort?

TCD

Accidental? I think not! I do see that pretending to take a picture of a family member gives one the opportunity to take pictures of people like pudgy Pochantas! I like that ploy! I have not taken some awesome WTF pics because I didn't want to be caught photographing them.

I wish that I could take pictures while on the job.

That Pocahontas photo reminded me of a young couple at the DTD bus stops walking arm and arm in professional looking Prince & Princess costumes. I thought they were CMs, but it was early and they seemed to be lost, in more ways than one.

They asked me how could they get to MK and they were off.

They weren't CMs, WTF?

I don't think he's a hippie at all. If you analyze his outfit, it took some thought and planning. Look at his sneakers and socks.

I think it's all an act to attract attention, and it works.

If that photo was taken at a park, where do hippies get $90 to blow on a park?

I don't think he's a hippie at all. If you analyze his outfit, it took some thought and planning. Look at his sneakers and socks.

Dunno, but he's clearly a rodent freak - Mighty Mouse on his shirt, what appears to be a Rizzo the Rat plushie on his belt and, well.... he's at the house of THE mouse.

Love the socks/shoes combo. Reminds me of when my nephew was 5 and refused to wear matching socks for about 6 months.

Don't know if it is the same PP..

dmzaE.jpg

No- that is clearly a different PP. But, still a WTF!

ok...I will try to make that bigger...

Although I guess you can click it...

221175_1675818092262_1141761843_31299314_7074468_o.jpg

Heck yes, that is the same hippie! Did you take this photo? If so when? Maybe we need to start keeping track of this hippie.

I am by no means an expert on hippies. Because I avoid them at all costs. But, I think some hippies have money. They run hippie lettuce operations.

I say this is a hippie.

And we need to watch out for him.

But, I have to admit, the guy is a snappy dresser.

TCD

No- that is clearly a different PP. But, still a WTF!

Heck yes, that is the same hippie! Did you take this photo? If so when? Maybe we need to start keeping track of this hippie.

I am by no means an expert on hippies. Because I avoid them at all costs. But, I think some hippies have money. They run hippie lettuce operations.

I say this is a hippie.

And we need to watch out for him.

But, I have to admit, the guy is a snappy dresser.

TCD

I did not take this picture. A friend did this past April and when I saw yours I thought they were the same person and I went hunting for the photo! It was taken in MK and she was very stealthy about it B)

I did not take this picture. A friend did this past April and when I saw yours I thought they were the same person and I went hunting for the photo! It was taken in MK and she was very stealthy about it B)

Thanks for the info. I thought it looked like the MK. Your friend did a great job with the photo. I love how the hippie is giving WDW a great big "Fort You" by wearing a Mighty Mouse t-shirt. Also, I missed the fanny pack on my first look (I think I was distracted by the yellow shorts), and I think he has a Rizzo the Rat strapped there around his waist. That is quite a WTF!

TCD