• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Oh, I am sure someone can top that one.

In fact, I can.

How about this photo.

Check out this hippie talking to one of the carriage drivers:

FW809547.jpg

FW809548.jpg

Make sure not to miss his Converse sneakers and matching socks.

WTF?

x2

TCD

Look I just lost my GPS and got lost.This was the first person I saw.I was looking for directions back to the cottage.Everybody thought we were dwarfs.We are so fast no one has ever seen us.See the flame on the feet. :rofl2:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Back then, the plastic dog was a girl (see the Minnie ears?).

Now he's a boy.

A transgendered plastic dog!

WTF?

TCD

Maybe Chaz Bono inspired them? ???

And NO, there's nothing wrong with that either.

The sign (and holder) look to be the same except weathered some. Similar size "dog". I wonder if it is the same people. Or is there more than one crazy person who puts out purple flamingos orange dogs?

I think it's a Hippie cult thing.

Yeah.

Definitely two different dogs.

One had Minnie ears.

The other one didn't.

I see these things at the Fort all the time.

Please disregard that the sign and white chain are the same.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...

I have something to add about the strange looking hippie. I know this sounds CRAZY, but when we were at Disney in August, I was walking through the shops on Main Street. I stopped in that "art" type store, on the right if your going to the castle. That man was standing behind the counter with a display of Disney watches. He was wearing a cast member name tag. I could NOT believe that Disney would let an artist in the Magic Kingdom look like that!!!! There were other cast members behind the counter and they were not acting like anything was amiss. He was dressed exactly like the picture that someone earlier posted of him in the Magic Kingdom.

About a half an hour later, I met my boys at the end of Main Street to head out. The first thing they said to me was , "Mom, you should have seen this crazy looking guy with a watch display in ome of the stores!!!"

What the heck???? We couldnt figure out, why this man appeared to be selling Disney watches on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom!!

TCD your so good about finding out stuff. Is this guy actually a Disney artist who makes watches???? Like I said, very, very strange.