• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor guy was hoping to see some Stormtroopers in March of the First Order, but instead all he saw was the Moons of Endor.

Now that's what I call a solid Plan B!    I wonder if they got a love note from the Fort Rangers about being parked off the pavement?  LOL

Posted Images

I agree, and the mom was really shaken up by it, too. Now, of course, I only heard one side of that story, but she was pretty convincing to me. WTF?

Yeah, I agree -- I have to wonder, too, if there isn't another side to this story, considering the guy didn't get ejected.

Like maybe the mom stole something from the guy and attempted to ellude him by dipping into the ladies room. Like the saying goes: There are always two sides to every story, and the truth is often somewhere in the middle.

Here in my neighborhood not too long ago, there was this military guy who scared the bee jeebies out of all the women in the neighborhood by reporting on our neighboorhood message board (yes, we have one) that a man had been stalking his wife and secretly video taping her. The military guy was deployed to Iraq or somewhere, so he wasn't there to protect her. So he was offering a word of warning to all the other military wives in the neighborhood about this "stalker."

Then the story completely unravelled when the sheriff's office made the official report. The military guy's wife is a very dangerous, aggressive driver and the "stalker" had simply video'd her on his phone driving recklessly so he could report her to the police.

In today's world NOTHING is what it first appears to be.

Not that WTF? as it is pretty common; but here's an underage driver.

All told, I will say that a vast majority of golf cart interactions we have had have been respectful and positive. At least 3 have pulled over for us to pass and I haven't seen anyone going the wrong way on a loop.

That said, we have counted between 8 and 9 bodies on a 4-person golf cart twice now.

And, for a kudos to the fort- my wife saw one get pulled over for a kid standing on the back and an underage driver. They made the kid sit and mother drive (though, that then left a kid to hold the baby).

Ugh. This is just like in my subdivision. Kids driving a whole load of kids, with music blaring. We once saw a little girl driving by herself, and she had her leg stretched out to reach the pedal and her butt in the air to see over the steering wheel. And our local police are coming through here all of the time, but this is always going on.

I had to dig for this thread, but I saw a big WTF at the MK last weekend that I need to share.

We had some time to kill before a Space Mountain FP+, so we rode the venerable Carousel of Progress.

I've lost count of how many times I've ridden it over the years.  Let's just say it's a lot.

So we get to the room where everything is decorated for fall.  I look at the dad sitting there at the table, and notice right away that something is not right.  He has a glass of orange juice, and the ceramic pumpkin that is always on that table was missing.  I steadied myself the best I could and snapped this photo:

6%2020%2015%20087_zpsr19dmvzk.jpg

A quick Google Image search confirmed what it's supposed to look like.  Here's one example:

cop%20halloween_zpscvj1v5wz.jpg

Photo credit: http://www.wdwlive.com/picture/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland/walt-disneys-carousel-of-progress-1677-9.html

So WTF?

Where's the pumpkin?

TCD

My guess is it is product placement for the Florida Orange Growers Association. You know any thing for a buck Disney.

It is. That's why I took it

Yep, that is *a* pumpkin, however it is not the weird smiley-face pumpkin missing from the table.

My guess is it is product placement for the Florida Orange Growers Association. You know any thing for a buck Disney.

Hey if they could get a sponsor for COP, maybe someone would actually cough up some money to update it!

Yep, that is *a* pumpkin, however it is not the weird smiley-face pumpkin missing from the table.

Hey if they could get a sponsor for COP, maybe someone would actually cough up some money to update it!

Well they have updated it a couple of times since my first visit in 77. I think they are up to Windows 95 on the pc's in that one scene.

So we get to the room where everything is decorated for fall.  I look at the dad sitting there at the table, and notice right away that something is not right.  He has a glass of orange juice, and the ceramic pumpkin that is always on that table was missing. 

It's been gone since at least March of this year. I took this photo on March 20th because my Mom and I got to see this scene THREE TIMES IN A ROW when people kept leaving the theatre.

UqPTpFLl.jpg

Interesting.

It looks like he has some other beverage to drink in this shot.

TCD

I think it's just the angle and the position of the salt shaker.

We were sitting pretty far off to the right side (as you face the stage).

Although it was kind of annoying at the time to see that scene three times, it's pretty funny in retrospect and makes for a great story. You could tell the poor CM was getting pretty frustrated as she explained YET AGAIN over the PA to remain seated at all times and not exit the theatre.

Although it was kind of annoying at the time to see that scene three times, it's pretty funny in retrospect and makes for a great story. You could tell the poor CM was getting pretty frustrated as she explained YET AGAIN over the PA to remain seated at all times and not exit the theatre.

What is wrong with people?

If you do exit at that scene, I wonder where you end up?  Somewhere on the other side of the ride entrance, I imagine.

TCD

I think it's just the angle and the position of the salt shaker.

We were sitting pretty far off to the right side (as you face the stage).

The same thing kept on happening to us in the beginning of March.  The CM started to yell after the 4th announcement and then the 6th announcement was in Spanish, after the 7th time a "guest" yelled "listen to the staff you "fn" idiots.  I was getting annoyed at the idiots too.

Had a similar thing happen a couple of years ago. It got stuck, the 2nd time through somebody left, and it just kept getting worse. They finally gave up, made an announcement that due to guests leaving the theater, they had no choice but to stop everything and evacuate the attraction.

Here's a serious WTF? This one just came over the Instagram hotline so I assume it was taken today, Independence Day... free thinker!

Really, he couldn't leave the pipes at home. I think I would go postal if I was there. Bag pipes have to be one of the most annoying musical insturments.

I met him this trip. He is a very nice man that is retired Navy. He was staying in a cabin. 

DH would be psyched if he was there when we are.  I have no idea why, but he loves bagpipe music.  8)

He built it there... Very busy night/early morning. We transplanted it to a nearby bush, but never saw Mr Industrious again.

Wow!  We once went away for a weekend and came home to a nest in our patio umbrella, but overnight? That's impressive!