Doodle's Birthday Tea Party - was Garden View Tea Room

Put me down. I have a TiW card to get the discount, so bring cash or DD and I'll cover it!! (The reason I say that is that everybody has to be on the same check for TIW, so can't split checks on CCs or resort charge)

I am not a tea drinker, but the goodies look good and so does the champagne!!

YES!!

Come on guys, embrace the tea! :bighug:

I'm already scoping out big, froufrou purple hats on eBay. Trust me, you won't want to miss this!

They even have Beer, Wine & other alcoholic drinks (as well as non-alcoholic selections) if you would rather embrace those ...

It's official!

Looks like it's "Ed and the ladies" for tea.

We have a 2pm reservation for 6 people on 11/3 for Doodlebug's Birthday Tea Party!

:dance:

If anyone else decides to jump in I can try and rebook it. It was easy to get the reservation, so I don't think they were booked up solid.

Start shopping for your hats, ladies!

(and Ed)

:rofl2:

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to post here that us girls had a great time at the Tea! Is it for everyone? no. Is it neat thing for certain special occasions? YES! Here is a link to Mouseketab Carol's TR post on the Tea! http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/4204-tbs-and-fiends-and-spooks-oh-my-oct-25-nov-6/page__view__findpost__p__100624