Another "Newbie"

Guest Retired and Happy 41

Guest Retired and Happy 41

We finally got my log in set up.  We're looking forward to a trip this summer and our regular Christmas/New Years trip next winter....if we ever get past THIS winter.

Maybe posted elsewhere, but will the green ears be retained here, or do they expect to stay on the other side?

we will most likely be going to purple...

i will be sending you the updated version, which is the reason i haven't sent you the old one, lol

We will have to change the fiendmingos to purple now.....

Just buy new ones and leave the old ones on Larry's doorstep...  ;)

http://plastic-flamingos.com/specialty-flamingos/color-flamingos/purple-flamingo-qty-1-flamingo

we will most likely be going to purple...

i will be sending you the updated version, which is the reason i haven't sent you the old one, lol

We will have to change the fiendmingos to purple now.....

I want the challenge of painting my flock again.  However.  I plan not to paint at night.  I am still getting lime green off my shoes.

Just buy new ones and leave the old ones on Larry's doorstep...  ;)

http://plastic-flamingos.com/specialty-flamingos/color-flamingos/purple-flamingo-qty-1-flamingo

I gotta get some flamingos, but can't decide between purple or burnt orange and navy blue.  Probably have to get both...then crimson and white for DW.  How many flamingos are allowed at each site at the Fort?

Oh, and Retired and Happy 41 is now back to Retired and Happy with thanks to our able administrators.

I gotta get some flamingos, but can't decide between purple or burnt orange and navy blue.  Probably have to get both...then crimson and white for DW.  How many flamingos are allowed at each site at the Fort?

Oh, and Retired and Happy 41 is now back to Retired and Happy with thanks to our able administrators.

I had 12 fiendmingos.  They were very happy.  Now they have requested to be purple.  One has requested to be navy and one has requested to be orange.  I have told them they may have their wishes granted this weekend.  I will post pictures!

Love Purple!  To see cupcake's face when he walked up to the steps of his camper with a pile of lime green thongs.

Srsly... did you really??  :banana:

no not me.  I was responding to Lisa's response.  No need for the lime green anymore...leave on Larry's step.

I don't post much (I lurk often), but I just had to say that I'm finished with the green place.  It's gotten too weird with "she who must not be named" posting regularly...even under fiends threads.  Smells fishy.

Purple is better than green anyway...