I just finished consolidating all the great golf cart rental information I could dig up here on the site and created a new GOLF CART PAGE on the website side.

Right now I've only included companies where we have first hand information direct from Fiends who know and/or used them.

I'll be updating over time, so if you have new information - especially anything regarding current rates, terms, contact info., etc. please shoot me a PM.

I could also really use photos of the types of carts each vendor offers - including Disney.

To make it as useful for people as possible, when it comes to rate information, please be sure to include:

- base rate for XX number of days

- any extra charge for delivery/pick up

- tax included?

I'm going to sort through all the recently reported rates to find a way to post them with each company so that it makes sense and allows people to compare apples to apples.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes, please let us know how your customers liked your rentals, or better yet....you can always pay for advertising....Ip addresses are wonderful things, arent they?

WHAT A JERK YOU ARE, PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT. MOST FOLKS DON'T MIND SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST. DID YOU CHECK WITH THE ADMINS TO SEE HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO ADVERTISE ON THEIR SITE? NO, YOU'

Someday maybe people will learn that suddenly popping on a message board and only discussing golf cart rentals is far from clever. ...and that those of us here are smart enough to know who's opinion t

• 2 weeks later...

I have just booked ... for the 18th December

Welcome!!

Please let us know how your experience is with them. It's great to have options and word of mouth referrals really mean a lot when it comes to figuring out who to deal with for things like this.

Have a great trip!

I will report back as to how I got on with the golf cart rental.

yes, please let us know how your customers liked your rentals, or better yet....you can always pay for advertising....

Ip addresses are wonderful things, arent they?

yes, please let us know how your customers liked your rentals, or better yet....you can always pay for advertising....

Ip addresses are wonderful things, arent they?

Someday maybe people will learn that suddenly popping on a message board and only discussing golf cart rentals is far from clever.

...and that those of us here are smart enough to know who's opinion to actually trust when making recommendations for these vendors.

:parrot:

As from last week security has been stepped up and all off site golf cart rentals are not being allowed on to Disney property. If caught security will inform the police and have them arrested and banned from all Disney parks. Deliverys use to take place where the cart was driven onto the property, but security has spotted this. The only way around this issue would be to pick the cart up from outside Disney property and drive it in on your own trailer.

This information was passed onto us today from the company we were renting our cart from. I hope you all find this information helpfull.