I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find current info on the matter... How does one go about taking delivery of off-site cart rentals these days. Do you have to meet them at the overflow lot gate and swipe them in, or what? Is security really bird dogging the lot looking to harass delivery guys? What's the 811... no, that's for digging, 9... no, not that, oh 411 (I know the importance of being hip!).

I have the same question. We are hoping to get in a few fort days in on our next trip and want/need a cart but can't justify paying disneys prices.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes, please let us know how your customers liked your rentals, or better yet....you can always pay for advertising....Ip addresses are wonderful things, arent they?

WHAT A JERK YOU ARE, PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT. MOST FOLKS DON'T MIND SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST. DID YOU CHECK WITH THE ADMINS TO SEE HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO ADVERTISE ON THEIR SITE? NO, YOU'

Someday maybe people will learn that suddenly popping on a message board and only discussing golf cart rentals is far from clever. ...and that those of us here are smart enough to know who's opinion t