So do you do the whole length of the trailer where the rubber roof meets the trailer walls? Or just the front from side where all the calk is. Then I guess you go around everywhere they came through the roof?

I just did it where the caulk was on the end seams. So far I have not done it around the roof vents, but I plan on it.

just to be clear if you choose to recall instead of the eternabond method, you do need to remove the old caulk before laying down new caulk. Also make sure you know what your roof is made of and you get the appropriate caulk. I have never used or bought eternabond but it does sound like a good idea to have. We wash our roof 1-2x year. DH gets up on the roof every trip to blow off any debris before closing the slide. While up there he checks on things like the caulking.

That is great but how do you presize a roof?

all you need to do is put a fan in any opening of the RV like a door or a window and you can positively pressurize any structure. This is how we remove smoke from structure fires only one opening keep all the other windows closed and air will go out of any other hole even the roof

all you need to do is put a fan in any opening of the RV like a door or a window and you can positively pressurize any structure. This is how we remove smoke from structure fires only one opening keep all the other windows closed and air will go out of any other hole even the roof

Great info thank you

if you use a powerful box fan on high in the doorway just used a tarp and tape to block the rest of the opening above the fan so the air cannot take the path of least resistance. Keep all other vents and opening closed or covered. Then use a spray bottle with dish soap and water start soaping    look for the bubbles