Legoland Opening Date Oct 15 - Free Ticket Offers

I know we have our share of lego fiends among us so wanted to share when I saw this. They're even running a shuttle from the orlando outlets to the park for just $5 too!

arrr matey, this piratemom thinks it be mighty hard for ye to beat that deal...

Exclusively for LEGO® VIP Members!

To celebrate the opening of LEGOLAND® Florida, VIP Members go FREE to any LEGOLAND Park!

(Limit 2 per household)

October 24 – 30, 2011

Download & print your FREE ticket voucher by clicking here.

PLUS… VIP Members also receive $10 off admission for any friends or family visiting the Park on the same day!

Free LEGOLAND admission is only available to registered VIP Members and a valid VIP Card must be shown upon arrival. VIP Members must print and present this original voucher, a valid VIP Card or Welcome VIP Email, and photo ID upon arrival at LEGOLAND to receive one free one-day admission to LEGOLAND Parks. New VIP members who have not yet received their VIP cards may present a copy of their VIP Welcome Email instead. Offer is valid for two (2) registered VIP Members per household only, with up to six (6) additional friends and family eligible for $10 off one-day admission when accompanied by a registered VIP Member. Offer is available at LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND California between Monday, October 24 and Sunday, October 30, 2011 during Park opening times. Please visit www.LEGOLAND.com for Park opening times. Offer is not available in LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Offer is valid only on the day of purchase at the LEGOLAND Park ticket window. Offer may not be used to receive a refund for previously purchased tickets and has no cash value. Free or discounted admission is only valid on the date the ticket(s) are issued and may not be exchanged for any other date. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers including Birthday Party tickets. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. This free ticket offer is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Free admission does not include the cost of parking. VIP Points cannot be earned or redeemed for any ticket or merchandise purchases made within the Parks. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. Offer is subject to availability / capacity in Park and cannot be combined with any other offer. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND. Not for resale.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/VIP

There's also a pepsi promotion that'll get you a free child's ticket when you purchase an adult ticket for $65.

The offer is on specially marked pepsi cans and is good through Dec 24, 2011 at the gate - 1 BOGO for each can.

Or you can order in advance online... Enter code 11090601 in the promo box during checkout. If you need more than one set, begin another transaction for each adult ticket to get the free ticket included. I heard some of these online tickets were valid until May 2012 but haven't confirmed that...

https://secure4.gatewayticketing.com/legolandflorida/shop/viewitems.aspx?cg=pepsi&c=pepsi

Thanks Rita. I saw that and thought of you & Jen but forgot once I got to typing.

The educational programs I saw looked very interesting. Wonder if they'll eventually do an individual enrollment for them like wdw's YES has started to... DD10 is looking forward to doing a YES program during our Halloween trip. :banana: