Did you remove the vent filter and soak it? That could be holding in some odors.

Once you are sure everything is cleaned, fabreeze all soft surfaces, and then place a bowl of charcoal on the counter. Baking soda also works. They absorb odors.

If that doesn't work, give me a call. For a small fee I can replace your bacon odor. Can't eliminate it, but I'll leave something else in its place.

If that doesn't work, give me a call. For a small fee I can replace your bacon odor. Can't eliminate it, but I'll leave something else in its place.

I survive each day only by knowing that my friends stand ready to sacrifice themselves to come to my aid.

Boil up some Sauerkraut and throw in some Kielbasa ... you won't worry about the smell of bacon!

Hmmm, now I may have to do that one on the grill for supper tonight.

Why would you want to??? Bacon RULES!!!!

I agree!

Cook the bacon outside? ???

Who da thunk?!?! :rofl3:

Carol, you're so practical!

:rofl2:

Cook a big vat of Cabbage, that should take care of it!

:rofl3:

Cabbage is probably the worst smelling food there is while cooking. Broccoli is a close second.