The helpful advice flows from this group like molassas, I tell you.

The odor seems to be fading with time and a lot of airing out.Thankfully I don't have to take Dave up on his generous offer.

The helpful advice flows from this group like molassas, I tell you.

The odor seems to be fading with time and a lot of airing out.Thankfully I don't have to take Dave up on his generous offer.

Who is Mola and why are you talking about her @$$ as .....?

In our maiden voyage with the new Newmar we cooked Smoked sausages with green peppers & onions, in my new kitchen ! The smell is terrific and drives the neighborhood nuts, but with both exhaust fans going ! It doesn't seem to be a problem cooking anything we want in our little "home", with the exception of fish. At home , at the coast, we cook fish outside always.

I too, can think of many things worse than bacon to smell anywhere anytime.

Actually, time and several days of airing out finally got it out of there. I keep a bottle of bleach-based spray cleaner in the camper, and that helped quite a bit.

What kind of charcoal do you need, or is ordinary charcoal enough? I may put that in for the winter to avoid the stale smell in there in the Spring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...