Edited to add....

We were at the Meadow Trading Post tonight and they had another new t-shirt (see photos below).

The CM said they will also be getting in his/hers hooded sweatshirts, toddler t-shirts and another new t-shirt but didn't know if it would be for men or women. They also expect to have new license tags/plates too. The CM was told they would be here this week...but, no luck so far.

There was also a Fort Wilderness post card...but I think they were there before.

Just hung on the racks today!!!

Mens/Boys T-shirt - $19.95 (burnt orange color)

DSCN0214-1.jpg

DSCN0217-1.jpg

Ladies V-Neck Shirt - $29.95 (rosie-ish red color...Disney calls it Ruby)

DSCN0215-1.jpg

DSCN0228-1.jpg

Uni-Sex Sweat Shirt - $64.95 (off-white color)

DSCN0219-1.jpg

DSCN0221-1.jpg

Happy Camper Women's T-shirt - $29.95 (light gray color)

DSCN0274-3.jpg

DSCN0275-2.jpg

DSCN0274-2.jpg

Post Card

DSCN0282-1.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

News Flash; I was in the Meadow TP this morning as a castmember was putting out new Fort license plates, license plate frames and car magnets. Also a new men's tshirt. I was the very first to purchase

You know I saw the first man to wear that shirt wearing that shirt on the first day of release for the first time.

We will be there the week of Tgiving, so if they are there, just pm me and I will pick up what you would like.

Thanks Karla! I hope y'all are still well and having fun!

We are doing fine...just busy, busy, busy...leaving Monday for a week at the beach.

Oops...I see I have a new tag too! But I love my little "chick magnet"!!

I like the v-neck tee. Does it feel cheap?

No I don't think it feels cheap...actually it's softer feeling than the chip/dale shirt.

What I don't like is that for the price the design is just screen printed and not embroidered. :argh:

The color is sort of unusual too...like raspberry/rosie-ish...not a bad color, just different.

Sizes are Small to XXL...but beware they seem to run on the small side and are 100% cotton so they will shrink. :-[

I like the v-neck tee. Does it feel cheap?

Sometimes I feel cheap.

I will probably buy a t shirt next week.....not feeling the $70 sweatshirt, though.

Don't forget if you have an Annual Pass you can get a 10% discount, or 20% if it's a Premium Annual Pass.

Still expensive but it's better than no discount.... :(

Bought my wife the V-neck one the day before we left. When the stickers and license platres come out, I hope someone can pick me up a pair and I will send them the money for it.

Best Regards,

Norm

We will be there the week of Tgiving, so if they are there, just pm me and I will pick up what you would like.

I should be liking the minnie but those marshmallows just sorta call to me... hope they put that one on a sticker too.

News Flash;

I was in the Meadow TP this morning as a castmember was putting out new Fort license plates, license plate frames and car magnets. Also a new men's tshirt. I was the very first to purchase the new men's shirt. I am posting from my phone so no photos for now.

TCD