• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

News Flash; I was in the Meadow TP this morning as a castmember was putting out new Fort license plates, license plate frames and car magnets. Also a new men's tshirt. I was the very first to purchase

You know I saw the first man to wear that shirt wearing that shirt on the first day of release for the first time.

We will be there the week of Tgiving, so if they are there, just pm me and I will pick up what you would like.

Ok, went and purchased the brown shirt and I must say, that is the one

I really like. I will post the pic as soon as I switch from the iPad to the computer. I did talk to the CM at the checkout register and she told me to tell the Fiends that new merchandise is supposed to be coming in each week until the end of the year and to post this number to find out if they have new stuff. 18775606477

You can also order the merchandise you see pictures of there and have it shipped to your house if you don't want me getting it. Lol

where can we see pictures of all the Fort Merchandis?

I see orange shirts, I see red, I see grey and I see cream sweatshirt.

But where is the brown?

:banghead:

Sorry to keep all of you in suspense!

Here is a photo of the front of the new men's t-shirt:

IMG_1377.jpg

And the back:

IMG_1375.jpg

And, as a free bonus, here's a photo of the very first man to purchase one of the new t-shirts:

IMG_1420.jpg

There you go.

I have acquired many Fort Wilderness t-shirts over the years. This one is my favorite!

TCD