Campground for Dogs

Here is a link to a website for a campground in NC catering to those of us who enjoy camping with our puppies. Lots to do with the poochies and the rates arent bad, either.

http://www.4pawskingdom.com/

We've been there, too. Super clean bathhouses, place to wash the dogs, really, really fantastic campground. Small but very tidy. The truck about had a coronary pulling the trailer up the mountains, though, lol.

I didn't have any trouble getting there, but going home, my GPS took me down this wicked windy road, 23 miles of YUCK!!!!

We' ll provide you with all the amenities dogs and their humans can wish for. Hiking trails - dog pond - play parks - agility, Rally-O, dog bathhouse with grooming station - and more...

Complimented by full service campground amenities with free WIFI, Big Rig sites and first class events and entertainment. Definitely not your usual campground fare!

My 3 have just packed their bags and demanded we take them there immediately or they're going to occupy the living room!

:rofl2:

Seriously - sounds like a terrific place. We're going to have to try and find a way to get there some time.

That "towing through the mountains" thing would have freaked me out with the last truck, but if nothing else, the new truck is a BEAST when it comes to towing up hills.

I can see it now.... Brady driving the truck (because he's the only one that can reach the pedals, with the taco dogs perched on the back of the seats behind him giving directions, and Lyn staring at them to make sure they don't move, and Bz running circles round the lot of them.

Just wait until the cops pull them over!

I can see it now.... Brady driving the truck (because he's the only one that can reach the pedals, with the taco dogs perched on the back of the seats behind him giving directions, and Lyn staring at them to make sure they don't move, and Bz running circles round the lot of them.

Just wait until the cops pull them over!

:rofl2:

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a sad email from 4Paws

"Tragedy struck the Kingdom this week and it is with great sadness and a heavy heart that we have to announce to all of our campers that our beloved friend, Official Corgi Greeter, Partymeister, Schroeder Maan, Newsletter Editor and Cookie Tester Sir Schroeder of April 1st has crossed the Rainbow Bridge on December 5, 2011. For almost 15 years, Schroeder was our loyal companion, our travel partner, our model, our muse, our inspiration, our mascott and through this newsletter our voice to the world. This is our last word of farewell to an exceptional -little hooman in a fur coat-. We will miss him dearly and he will always be in our hearts and our thoughts. Goodbye my dear friend! I am certain that we will meet again someday! Meik, Birgit and Lucy Bartoschek"