Here we are packing to leave in 5 days for the Fort and the refer error code starts blinking "L1" "oP' which means the High Temp Sensor needs to be repaired again! We just had it done in August of this year at the dealer when we had it there for warranty work. All the dealers are closed until Monday for the Thanksgiving weekend, so here we sit wondering if we will have a refrigerator in time to get to the Fort on Friday ! Wondering if the part needs to be ordered and if they will overnight it so we can continue with our trip. Of course I had planned on bringing lots of "cold stuff" from home since we plan on being at the Fort 3 weeks and in Fla for 3 more weeks. Our dealer is about 50 mi from us in the direction that we are going so I am hoping they can have the part there Thurs. AM and we could stop there and have it done, then be on our way. This is probably wishful thinking on my behalf, but I am not going to be happy to lose a nights stay due to Norcold's half-a--ed bandaid repairs. They say to unplug and not to use because of possibility of fire hazard, but apparently not urgent enough to send us immediate notice of this 2nd or 3rd recall for this very same problem. Now that we have read on Norcold's website of the hazard risk if we do not comply, we are afraid to try to use it at all now.

We were looking so forward to heading out of here and returning to the Fort, and now everything is up in the air.

Sorry for the whinning, but that is what today calls for, plus lots of foul language too !