I'll pass, no desire to see it.

I don't like being cold.

It's ice sculptures with great lighting and music.

I'm sure it's very nice, but it just doesn't say, come see me.

At about $25 per person and $12 for parking, it's pretty pricy for the short amount of time that it takes to go through it.

I don't like being cold.

At about $25 per person and $12 for parking, it's pretty pricy for the short amount of time that it takes to go through it.

Wow, the prices have gone up since we last talked about going. That's ridiculous. Thanks Lou!

I don't like being cold.

Wow your company is not know for discounts. $65 for 2 Turkey legs thats fair

We've been a few times. The last few years they also added an ice skating rink as well. This year's theme is Shrek. It changes every year. They always do a story on it in the Orlando Sentinel. The artisans are Chinese and they start working on it in late October because it takes so long for the colored ice to freeze. I think it is a good show but I also hate to pay for parking, which is always very crowded.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to this a few times in the past. It was nice. Rita, I'm sure your mama would enjoy it more than you and Ed, but it's really not bad. Definitely pricey even back then. I think it was something like $15. There are frequently coupons on other websites or if you sign up for the Gaylord's newsletter.

Every summer, a very large group of us meet at WDW. On the first Friday night we always meet at the Gaylord and have dinner at the Italian restaurant there. It's a buffet and actually very good (for a buffet). Prices are about the same as a WDW buffet as I recall. If you eat there, the waiter will also validate your parking. The last two years, though, there was no convention happening that week and we parked in the convention lot. There was no ticket-taker when we left, so it would have been free anyway.